21

Erica POV

Hearing this song play and watching her walk down the aisle brings tears to my eyes. Each step we take brings us closer to each other and farther into our relationship. And I know most people wouldn't play this song when they walk down the aisle, but this song was perfect for us. We had to let each other go to see if it was real and we both did dirt, but we got here. to this very moment getting married, having a baby, and raising our family. Seeing her in this moment reminds me of when she proposed and how I was so mad at her but happy at the same time.

Flashback

Bey: "E just calmed down maybe she just went to crash at a friend's house. She wouldn't just come home for no reason."

Beyonce tried to reason with me that everything was going to be okay. But a part of me didn't believe her, she could be anywhere dead in a ditch, and I wouldn't know all because I wanted to pick a fight and get her mad over something so simple as a light bill.

Erica: "You don't know that. If anything happens it would be my fault ok it would be my fault if something happened to her a-a-and what i-if s-s-s...."

I just broke down in Bey's arms. All I want is to have my baby with me in my arms. I should've never let her storm out and now she's been gone for over two hours, and anything could've happened. As I started to calm down Bey's phone started ringing, we were hoping it was Nicki with good news since she went out looking for her. As they spoke on the phone Bey started to get up and move rapidly and the last thing she said before hanging up was we're on our way.

Bey: "We need to go come on." With no questions asked I hopped up and we were on our way. Pulling up to a hospital I began to panic as she dragged me out of the car into the building to the elevators. It seemed so still you could hear my heart beating out of my chest. As the elevator doors opened, we exited meeting Nicki who was completely distraught causing me to break out crying. She led us to what I assume to be Cyn's hospital room. Pushing me into the room I froze. Everything was beautiful, she was beautiful. 

Cyn: "Now I know you want to go off on me but hold on. I just want to say that I love you and I'm sorry for everything I did wrong, and I forgive you for everything you've done wrong. You mean everything to me, you are the light to my darkness, my hope when there is none, the mother to my children. Whenever I hear your name, it brightens up my day and whenever I see you it's a whole other feeling that I can't explain. You're my drug and I need more than you just being my girl. I need you to be my forever. You're already my heart but now I need you to be my soul. So, I figured why not ask you in the place where I nearly lost you. In this hospital room, Erica Mena, please do me the honor of marrying me.

Erica: "Yes!!!"

Present

And here we are saying our I do's in front of everyone we love and what can I say this is the best moment of my life.

Pastor: "And I now pronounce you Mrs. and Mrs. Mentana you may kiss your bride." And with that I kissed my beautiful wife with so much love and admiration. Erica Mentana got a nice ring to it. 

___________________________

1 more chapter