11

Cyn

After leaving the photo shoot we went to the store getting everything we needed and headed back to the house. While Erica calls all our friends and her family, I call ma to come over so she can help cook and bring the twins back. After doing so I lay my mini me down and get everything out that will be needed. While doing so I couldn't help but wonder why my egg donor was ever at the photo shoot. I hate that woman with a passion for everything she did to me. Before I could think too far, arms wrapped around my waist and a kiss placed on my neck causing flashbacks I quickly grabbed a knife and turned around.

"Baby, wait its me." Coming back to reality Erica holds her hands up backing away.

"I'm sorry" I couldn't bear the thought that I almost hurt the one person that always loved me. Putting the knife down I began to walk away but Erica pulled me back. She always knew what I needed, and, in this case, I just needed to be held to know that I was loved. She kissed my head and made me look up at her.

"Whatever is in there let me in; stop holding me out." She kisses my forehead down to nose then my checks and finally my lips. Feeling her passion and love seep through the kiss causing tears to come down. Pulling away her biting lip I placed my head in her chest. "I'll wait however long just promise one day you'll let me in."

"I promise." I leaned up and kissed her lips but before we could get into it there was a knock at the door. Pulling away I pecked her lips and got the door.

"Hi, I'm looking for jazzy, oh I mean Erica" shock completely covered my face I had Beyonce and Nicki Minaj at my front door. Unable to speak I move to the side so they could walk in. Before I could close the door, I saw my babies and ma walking up. Once they noticed me, they ran into my arms.

"Hi, my Smurfs I missed you give me love." They gave me all my hugs and kisses and ran in to give their mommy some love too. Standing up I went and gave ma Sonia a hug and let her in. I walked back to the kitchen where everybody was and smiled at the sight. Erica had one twin in each arm kissing all over their faces. I quickly took a picture before they could notice.

"Alright kids go play. And if you're not cooking get up out of my kitchen." ma Sonia said walking to the stove and my baby looks at me pouting. Turning back around, I kiss her pouting lips and walk back to the living room to try and get some work done.

Erica POV
"Erica don't hurt that girl. She's been through enough already." My mom says while seasoning the chicken.

"Speaking of which E-baby who is she know I remember the kids but why are they calling you mommy." Bey said. I have known Beyonce since I was 17, she's the one that showed me the way through the industry. She also helped me out of my relationship with Raul once she saw what was happening. She and I have that sister relationship she's that overprotective big sister for me.

"Oh, yea you guys never actually met but that's my lovely girlfriend and don't you go in there and bombard her with question I'm sure Nicki is doing that now. And those are my kids, so they call me mommy."

"Jazzy I'm still going to ask her some questions you know how I am about you. And last time I checked you only had one child so is she making you take care of her kids cause if so, she has to go." She was about to turn around and walk into the living room, but Cyn was standing in the frame. From the look on her face, I could tell she wanted to speak but I wanted to do so first.

"Hold the hell up Giselle now I understand your overprotective because what I went through but don't you ever disrespect her or my kids. Those twins call me mommy because I am their biological mother and even if I weren't those would still be my kids because their mother will be my wife one day. And Cyn would never in a million years use me, hell she doesn't even like when I buy her gifts. Now if you excuse me, come on babe." With that we walk out of the kitchen hand and hand. Once we got to our room all I wanted to do was cuddle. "I love you forever and always."