Sweat, cum & water make a glorious mixture.

~Chapter 22~

*Max's P.O.V

A loud thudding noise jolts us awake. Someone's at the door. "Fuck" swears Tom under his breath. He gestures to the bathroom frantically while pulling on a pair of sweats & spraying body spray to mask the smell of sex in the room. I leap out of bed & into the bathroom turning on the shower for effect. "Hey! Whatsup?" I hear him say. "Eh. You seen Max?" asks Michelle. "Yh. The hot water in your room hadn't been working so he's in mine." Tom lies flawlessly with ease. I hear the clicking of heels near the door so I jump inside the steamy shower. "Hey Maxy!" she says peeping through the door. "Hey gorgeous! How was the girl's night?" "Great babe. Gonna hitch a ride for Tori script readings with. See you tomorrow yh?" she leans in for a quick kiss. "Cover yourself up. Don't want Tom-tom to sneak a peak." Michelle says with a wink. I feel my face go red so I duck behind the shower curtain. Oh she has no idea. Tom & Michelle laugh & joke somemore as she leaves. The bolt makes a loud clank. Phew. She's gone. Before I have time to react the shower curtain is pulled open & Tom steps in. Holy shit. In the shower his front pressed against my back. Oh fuck. He nibbles my ear "So... Gonna give me a peak, huh?!" he laughs into my ear his hot breath hitting my jaw. I shudder. "T-tom the others might cone now." I stammer. "Oh, Max! C'mon mate. Please. Please." he says kissing my neck & shoulders. I grew hard the moment I felt him against me & by now my body was trembling for him. He presses our wet bodies together closing the small gap between them. I surrender,turn & start kissing him passionately. I open my mouth as wide as I can taking in as much of his tounge as I can. Sucking & biting on it. He moans into the kiss. Argh. Damn this Tom Parker for being as sexy as fuck. His hands have an iron grip on my ass. My hands gradually travel from his shoulders to his chest to his impressive 9-inches. As I touch him he backs up leaning against the shower wall. He tosses his head back moaning & screaming my name. Shit. I lick his gorgeous mouth & lean my forehead against his. He kissed my upper lip. I rub my shaft against his leg as I touched him creating friction against my shaft. He whined holding me by my hips pressing my chest against his. We were already panting. His hot breath hit my face. My open mouth moved up & down his face as I humped his leg & pulled on his shaft. Bringing my tightened fist from the bottom of his shaft to his tip, jerking as hard as I could if I went any harder I would give him a penal fracture. My eyelids were heavy because of the pleasure building in my lower half. I force my eyelids open halfway to look at his beautiful face. His eyes were slammed shut. Soft almost feminine & desperate moans escaped his lips which were swollen from being pressed against mine & being nibbled on. Up close I looked at his scars. Those tiny marks made his beautiful face look even more beautiful & I love them endlessly. They add up to Tom. Those little things are what makes Tom... Tom Parker, the man I'm in love. Noone would ever love him as much as I love him. Or treat him like I treat him. I turn him around. Kissing his neck & back I prep him my fingers going in & out of him slowly terrified I would hurt him. I lean my head against his neck closing my eyes wanting to freeze time. He starts pushing back on my fingers moaning loudly. I pull out my fingers & line my lower half with his entrance pushing in his tight hole. I let out a loud groan of pleasure. I kiss his shoulders as he shakes with pain. "Are you o.k, Thomas?!" "Yh. Keep going." he whispers. Water slides down me on to him through our connected bodies. Inside him the heat was almost too much for me. Sex with Michelle was great but nothing beats Tom in me or me in him. Nothing Michelle does could ever be compared to his soft moans, his fluttering eyelids, his pants, his taste in my mouth, the sexy laugh of his & of course him yelling my name & filth on the top of his lungs letting me know how much I'm exciting,arousing & pleasuring him.Now 10 minuites of thrusts later as his cries of pleasure ran out loud & clear I knew he was desperate for his release much like myself. I start jerking him off as I went full force pushing into him, pulling out & slamming in again & again until I release my load into him. Hot cum shoots out of me & into him. He twistss one arm behind his body bringing it around my body to my ass pressing me against his back bending over more to get as much cum into hin as possible. His dick twitches in my hand so I grip it tighter running my finger tips over the slit. He shoots his load out shouting "Max!" so loud I expected to hotel security to kick us out. I turn him to face me & get on my knees taking him in my mouth, sucking him off.