Work

Y / n pov
After the last bell rung I was heading to my locker. I was getting the stuff I needed for the project with robbie. " hey y / n " speak of the devil.

I looked over and saw robbie leaning up against the locker next to mine. " hello robbie how was your first day at school " . I asked texting my mom asking her if I can work at robbies house for the project.

" aww you care that's so cute. Anyway it was lame then I saw you. " he said Winking.

" Are you trying to make me blush because it's not working. Anyways I asked my mom if I could go over to your house and she said yes." I said getting my bag. " cool follow me to my car . " he said holding out his arm . " trying to be a gentleman ha that's new." I said walking ahead.

As we got outside I saw a black mustang. " wow is this your car ." I said getting on the passenger side. " yep you like it." He said smirking. " it's cool now let's go. " " ok let's go" . And we were off. "
Two minutes later
" so how about some music " robbie said turning the music up.
Song above.
" oh I love this song " robbie said singing to it. " really I do too ". I said .
I couldn't help but laughed at the song. " what's so funny love, it's normal for a guy to like this song it's a good song. " robbie said. " its not that it's just funny we are working on a project about romeo and juliet and then this song plays . It's funny. "
" oh yeah I guess it's funny. " .

" Anyway were here, oh and I have to tell you something " he said looking at me. " anything that you see,hear, or do you will not tell anyone got it ?" " got it " I said getting out of the car. I looked at his house and it was HUGE! !!. I snapped out of my trance and started walking behind robbie. As we walked in he closed the door and we were greeted by a woman. " Robbie your here and I see you brought a friend. Nice to meet you sweetie what's your name ?" " I'm y / n and it's nice to meet you ". " mom she is just here because we are working on a project. Um I'll be right back I need to do something ". Robbie said going upstairs.

" Ok so I only have a few minutes to show you this . " robbies mom said getting out a book ? " what is this ma'am? " " oh y / n just call me Emma ( sorry I don't know her name )
and these are some baby pictures of robbie. Befor you ask I am showing you these to embarrass robbie. Why you may ask because he didn't take the trash out yesterday and this is payback. " she said showing me one .

" Aww he was so cute. Sorry to ask but can I take a picture of this one. Just in case . " " sure go ahead I can tell that me and you will be good friends whoops here he comes " she said putting it away.

Robbie pov
I had to leave to clean my room right quick. Good thing that it was not that big of a mess. As I got done cleaning I heard " Aww he was so cute" . I smirked and thought ' so she thinks that I am cute. Well the- wait she said WAS cute. Oh no baby pictures I have to get down there. Just as I got down there I saw mom putting the book away.

Y / n pov
" Ok y / n I think that you and I should get started on the project let's go to my room. By mum. " robbie said looking nervous. As we were heading to his room I decided to ask him why he looked nervous. " so robbie when you said that we had to go why were you nervous? Is it your first time bring a girl home ?" I said smirking. " No you bloody idiot I just don't want to be embarrassed by my mom." He said . " and by the wat I have brought girls to my house- " " robbie don't lie to y / n it's not nice" . His mom said laughing.

" Anyway you maybe the first but trust me you will be wanting to come over more often love." He said as we got to his room. " whatever let's get this over with " I said opening his door.

" nice room so let's get started " I said getting on his bed . " your are very eager to get started " he said smirking. " whatever ok so what scene do you want to do ?" I asked him as he got on the bed. " well maybe we could do the death scene. It's my favorite " . Robbie said getting up. " Ok let's get started . What are you doing ? " I asked as he got in front of me. " The scene love now lay down " he said smiling.

As I lay down and close my eyes I hear robbie get to the side of me.

Just a warning I am just making this up maybe this did not happen idk . But just go with it .

For what is this . The love of my life in a internal sleep . If I can not be with her in life then I shall be with her in death.

Oh my love soon we will meet again. But until then I shall give the a kiss.

As robbie said that my heart began to race. I have not had my first kiss yet.
But as I am in my thoughts robbie kissed my cheak.
Robbie drinks some water from the stand. I hear him fall and that is my time to wake up.

Oh romeo  what have you done. If I can't be with you now I will join you in death.
Y / n looked in the bottle
You have not left a drop for me.
Y / n took robbies stick/dagger ( not that one you dirty mined person)
Oh dagger take my life and take me to my love.
Y / n took the stick and put it in her armpit then feel in robbies arms.

" that was amazing you both did so good . Y / n I loved how you fell in his arms. And I got it all on tape . I'm going to call it ' that is how I feel in love with your mom kids. Anyway bye." Robbies mom said. After she said that we both got up and we were a blushing mess.

" as much as I hate to say this , you were pretty good robbie . Have you ever thought about being an actor? ".
" thanks you were pretty good too and we'll acting is not my thing. But I did like how you feel into my arms like you wanted to be there " he said smirking and getting up. " oh please you wish " I said getting up and sitting on his bed . " that I do " he said sitting beside me. " Well any ways I have to go home . Oh should I come back tomorrow to practice or is that no good for you ? " I asked getting my stuff. " yea it's fine and I told you. " he said once again smirking. " told me what " I asked confused. He came up behind me and whispered " that you would want to come here often love " . Then he kissed my neck. " O-ok w - whatever goodbye robbie. " I said getting out of his room " goodnight goodnight parting is such sweet sorrow " he said as I walked out of his house.

15 minutes later

As I got to my house, which I found out was not too far from his , I was greeted with my mom . " hey honey I bought us a pizza . How was the project " she asked handing me a slice. " it was ok I guess but my partners mom is pretty cool " I said eating my pizza. " that's good any88 won't be home tomorrow so if you need to practice some more at her house then you can. " she said finishing her pizza. " oh mom my partner is a boy not a girl any I have to go to bed love you " I said running to my room.

By nine I was still up then I got a text from someone . I grabbed my phone and aew the word hey love from Robbie.