Feelings and first kiss

Y / n pov

I woke up this morning and did what I always do and went downstairs. When I get down there I see robbie and my mom laughing together.

" and then she - oh good morning Y / n robbie here just came to take you to school. " my mom said.

" oh thanks robbie " I said smiling. " no problem love and m/n we will need to continue that story sometime. Well love let's go " robbie said grabbing my hand .

We got in the car and start to drive to school. " well love you are looking even more beautiful since the last time I saw you. " robbie said Winking at me.

" thanks robbie . So are we going to your house after school or mine . My mom won't be home " I said . " ok let's go to your house. My mom will be home and she will just say how much of a cute couple we would be. " he said going into the school.

" got it and thanks for the ride " I said as he parked his car. He went by my door and opened it for me .

" thanks " then we walked to my locker. I was a little scared because I didn't want anyone knowing what happen.

Robbie looked at me with worried eyes. He put his arm around my waste telling me that it's ok.

We got to my locker and I got my books. I was about to close it when E / n almost slammed it on my finger.

" what the heck E / n! ?" I asked. " hey robbie we meet again maybe it was faith " she said walking closer to robbie.

" or maybe your just following him " I said standing next to robbie. " so robbie now do you want to head back to my place . My parents won't be home " she said smirking at him.

" No he doesn't so leave him alone." Then she looked at me. " will you shut up I wasn't talking to you bitch " she said.

I grabbed robbies hand and said " I may be a bitch but I'm a bad bitch. One that can keep her legs closed " then I dragged robbie to our class.

When we got in and sat down robbie was smirking at me. " what " I asked
" your very cute when your jealous " he said. " I was not jealous. I was just tired of her talking to you like that. She has broken many hearts and I don't want that happening to you. Your my friend. " I said smiling at him.

I don't know why but it hurt when I called him my friend. " well apparently you like to hold your friends hand because you have not let go of mine " he said smirking.

I looked at our hands and blushed. He was right I haven't let go . Then I said something I would never say to him. " well maybe I don't want to let go." Then it was his turn to blush.

Then I let go when the teacher came in. " well class as you have heard one of our students have been suspended for doing a stupid mistake and it has affected one of our other students " then Mr. Kanye looked at me.

He looked back at the class and said
" so today I have decided that tomorrow you will present your plays with your partners. So get started. " then he went to his desk.

I looked at robbie and said " well this is great. " . He grabbed my hand and said " don't worry love it will be fine we have practiced enough and tonight is our last night so we will just have to practice more " then he smiled .

I blushed and smiled back. This sweet side of robbie is my favorite. He's not saying dirty things to me or flirting with me and I really like it.

Then he whispered " maybe we can practice the kissing scean " then he smirked.

I hit his arm and looked down. There's the perv I know. Then he grabbed my chin and made me look at him. I was probably as red as a apple. " don't hide love your cute when you blush." He said which made me blush. Then he kissed my cheak.

Soon school was over and I found myself at my locker. I closed my locker and saw robbie there. I jumped and he laughed. " that was not funny robbie. " I said blushing.

" oh love you know it was. Sorry if I scared you. " then he put his arm around my waste. " whatever come on let's go to your car. " I said walking.

We got outside and got in his car. We were talking and laughing until we got to my house. He parked the car and he opened my door. I said" thanks " and walked to my door.

We walked in and up to my room. " Ok love let's get started " he said then I layed on the bed. Then as I closed my eyes I heard robbie whisper " I would like to see her like this more often. " .

Then he began .

For what is this. The love of my life in a internal sleep.

If I can't be with her in life then I shall be with her in death.

He kissed me on the cheek but i wanted him to kiss me - no stop Y / n. Then he grabbed some water from the stand and drank it. I heard him fall on the floor and knew it was my time to wake up.

Oh romeo what have you done. I will be with you soon my love.

Then I grabbed the cup.

Oh romeo I see you have not left me any.

I grabbed a hair brush.

Oh dagger take my life and let me be with my romeo.

Then I pecked his lips. I don't know why I did it I just felt like I need to know what it would be like to kiss him? And let me just say I felt something go through me.

I will see you soon my love.

Then I put the hair brush under my arm and fell next to robbie.

Narrator pov

Robbie opened his eyes and touched his lips. When Y / n kissed him he felt a spark. " So love did you like that little kiss or should we pratice more " he said smirking.

Y / n blushed at what he had said. The truth was she did want to do it again. Of course she would never tell robbie that.

" N-no I think that's enough pratice for today . " she said getting up. She sat on her bed as robbie sat next to her. " love can I ask you something " robbie said . Y / n nodded.

" when you kissed me did you feel anything. " he asked. Y / n didn't know what to say. Of course she felt something but did robbie is all she wondered.

" as much as I hate to admit it robbie , yes I did feel something robbie. Did you feel something " she asked.

" I did feel something love. Y / n can I do something right quick. " robbie asked " Sure " was all Y / n said. Robbie took two of his fingers and made Y / n look at him. Then as she was blushing robbie started to lean in.

Y / n then followed his actions. When their lips finally came together there were fireworks. They were like that for twenty seconds then they pulled away.

" wow" both of them said together. Then they looked at eachother and giggled.