Protection

Dream
Little smut

I was in my bedroom reading a book when robbie came in the room. He just came back from the gym so he was sweating and he looked very sexy.

" hey baby glad your back " I said getting up. " yea but I have to take a shower " he walked to the bathroom room and turned around. " would you care to join me love . You know we have to save water ." He said smirking and taking off his shirt.

" sure baby " then I got up but he turned me around and then all I heard was

Ring ring ring

I looked over and saw my alarm . It was Monday and that means that Friday me and robbie have to do the play. I got dressed, brushed my teeth and hair, then went down stairs to get fruit.

" bye mom love you and I'll be at robbies after school " I yelled as I walked out the door. As I was walking to school I thought I heard someone yell my name . " hello love did you not hear me yelling your name " it was robbie.

" oh sorry I thought I was just hearing things . So where's your car " . I asked.
" oh its in the shop. " he said. " Ok so we're walking to your house after school? " " yea and my mom won't be home so we will have the house to ourselves " he whispered the last part in my ear and bit my neck .

" robbie please don't. Not now we're at school " I said walking in the school. " not now so later . And you said you didn't want to be friends with benefits " he said smirking.

" no we are not " I said walking to my locker where I saw autumn . " Omg hey kaylee have you seen the new jack septic eye video. Oh so this is the new boy your always with " she said smirking.

" don't even think about that autumn anyways were partners for that project " I said opening my locker " yeaany got to go to class see yea there " then she left. " your friend seems nice " robbie said leaning against the locker next to mine. " yea she really nice oops " I said as I dropped my book .

I bent over to grab it when I bent down I felt a smack on my bum. I gasped and turned around and saw robbie looking at the most popular guy in school . Alex Rodriguez. he smirked as he saw me gasp.

" hey Y / n what do you saw we get out of here " he said smirking. " back off buddy that's bum is mine " robbie said putting his arm around my waste. " whatever but I'll see you soon sexy " then he winked and walked away . I bent down and felt another slap.

I picked up the book and looked up at a smirking robbie . " why did you do that " I asked looking ai my locker . Then I felt him standing so close behind me that my back was on his chest. " because live I told you . Your bum is mine and soon you will be too. " he said then kissed my neck.

I shut my locker and said " come on robbie let's go to class. " I said walking away.

I got in the room and walked to my seat with robbie behind me. We sat down next to each other and u got out my notes. " well class since Friday I'd when you have to present your plays and I am very interested in what you will do. Today is a free day so you can do whatever you want " Mr. Kanye said going to his desk.

" well love we have an hour to do whatever. What do you want to do. If you don't know well " then he whispered " I have a few ideas " 8 blushed.

I have had enough of him making me blush like an idiot. Now it's my turn to make him blush

" you know what robbie I know what we can do. Have you ever heard of the blushing game ? " I asked. " um no can you explain it to me love " he asked. " well its where you make the other person blush and first one to blush loses. Do you want to go first ?" I asked