Movies and secrets

Just to warn you this does involve blood so if you don't like it just skip this chapter

Y/n pov

I turned on the TV and started the movie Shrek 2. It's a little childish but I loved this movie growing up.

I went back to the couch and sat next to robbie. He put his arm around me and put a blanket over us. " Shrek 2? Really love that movie is for little kids and I-  "  I put my had over his mouth when the movie started.

" Shh I pick the movie so we watch the movie." I said keeping my hand still on his mouth. I then felt his warm wet tongue lick my hand.

" Eww robbie! " I said wiping my hand on his arm while he was smirking at me  " Sorry beautiful but if you put something on your body over my mouth chances are I'm going to lick it."

I playfully glared at him and put my head back on his chest as donkey was asking if they were there yet.

**40 minutes later **

The movie was almost over and robbie had his head in the crook of my neck.

He was asleep..
( I know you dirty minded people thinking something else)

I looked over at him and smiled. He looked so cute when he was sleeping with him wearing a white shirt under his black leather jacket and his black skinny jeans .

I looked back at the TV and saw the fairy godmother in her red dress. She was about to sing one of my favorite songs. I looked over at robbie and saw he was still asleep, so why not sing?

Singing

Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the gods

Where's the street wise hurcles to fight the rising odds.

It's there a white night apon a firie steed
Lay at night I toss and I turn and I dream of what I need.

I looked back at robbie and saw he was still asleep

I need a hero
I'm holding on for a hero till the end of the night.

He's gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast and he's gotta be fresh from the fight .

I need a hero , I'm holding out for a hero till the morning light
He's gotta be sure and it's gotta be soon. And he's gotta be larger than life.

I smiled at the memories of singing this with my mom. I jumped when I heard a voice say " Wow love you Turley are a wonderful singer."

I looked over at robbie and blushed.
" oh shut up I'm not that good " I said covering my face. I then felt a hand grab my chin softly and made me look at him.

" Love you have a beautiful voice and yes you are that good. You don't need to doubt yourself you are amazing." Robbie said with love in his eyes.

I couldn't help but smile and almost cry at what he said. It was just to beautiful. I wrapped my hands around him and smiled.

" Robbie that was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me thank you." I said still hugging him.

" No problem love now how about another movie yeah? " he asked. I nodded.

**10 movies later*

By the time that the sun had set me and robbie were fast asleep. Well he was now. I was wrapped in his arms and held his hand.