Jealous & maybe feelings

Y / n pov
As I woke up I did my normal routine, which was take a shower then put on some lipstick and my 5sos shirt ,black leggings , and went to breakfast. I had a apple and was off to school.

I don't have a car yet so I have to walk. I rode the bus once but never again. Luckily I don't love to far from the school. I was walking when I heard a car honk. I turned around and saw robbie with his car.

" hello love do you need a ride ?" He said looking at me and driving very slowly. " no thanks I'm fine ,plus the school is not that far . " I said walking faster. " oh come on let me drive you it looks like rain . And although I would love to see you wet . I want to be a gentleman. " he said. After he said that I felt a little drop of water. " ugh fine but don't think that this means we are friends " I said getting in then we were off.

When we got at the school robbie got out and opened my door. He held out his hand which I just pushed it away. I got out and said "thanks come on let's go to class " then ran to class.

I got the things I needed for class and saw robbie talking to ... oh no not her .
E/n ( person you hate name ). What is she doing with robbie and why do I care. I looked over again and robbie saw me looking and I looked away. I was getting my stuff when robbie came next to me smirking.

Robbie pov
After I dropped y / n at school I went to my locker. As I as getting my stuff the same blond from yesterday came up to me. " hey sexy what do you say we skip school and head to my place. " she said. I looked over and saw y / n looking at me . " hold on now I don't even know your name " I said smirking. " E /n now what do you say " she said . " no bye " I said smirking and going to y / n. " hello love I saw you looking at me . " " you wish and I was just wondering what you and E /n were talking about " " oh love are you jealous because I was talking to E /n. " he said smirking.

Y / n pov
After he said I was jealous I want off and pushed him against the locker.
" you listen here buddy I am nor will I ever be jealous of E / n ok . I have no reason to be jealous of her talking to you because I have no feelings for you and I never will so will you just drop it now !?" Wow never thought I could do that.

" You got fire , I like fire and I believe that this goes the other way around. Now you said you don't like me right " he asked . " yes " " now love who are you trying to convince me or you " he said smirking. " I don't have time for this " then I let him go and got my stuff then headed to class.

I sat in my desk then robbie sat next to me. " you know love maybe we can continue that episode in the hall but maybe I can be the one pining you down. Maybe we can do it on my bed and I could do this. " then he kissed me on my neck. I almost yelled.

" if you want to keep that tongue of yours I think you should stop. " " ok love but you do know that we have to kiss in two weeks right? " . Oh no I forgot about that maybe the teacher won't allow that. " well class I hope you all know what you are doing for your plays. Autumn what are you and baylee doing " he asked. Then I zoned out." Good y / n what are you doing ?" Wll sir we are doing the death scene in romeo and juliet but I have one question." " ok what is it " " well sir do we have to kiss is her question " robbie said. " " um kiss kiss oh when juliet kisses romeo after he dies. Yes that is nessary oh and it has to be on the lips now on with class. " he said.

Great not only do I have to kiss him it has to be on the lips. I just need to focus. " class today we are watching romeo and juliet but not all of it " he said turning off the lights. The movie started and I felt something on my thigh. I looked down and saw robbies hand.

Being me I hit it away. " oh come on love you and me both know that you like it. " he said putting it back on. I just paid attention to the movie trying to not let it bother me. It was just about time to leave when I felt his hand move up . It was not to far up. I grabbed my pen and was about to stab him if he got to close.