Dirty

( I am so proud of myself for finding this video. Anyone else happy?)
Y / n pov
I can't believe it I just kissed the bad boy that I have hated for so long. To make things worse I liked the kiss. But what does that make us?

Narrator pov

For a while the two love birds just stared into each others eyes. " Y / n I have to tell you something." Robbie said. Y/n looked at robbie with sweet eyes. In the most gentle voice she said " yes robbie".

He smiled at her " Love I have liked you for a while now. And I liked the kiss, you liked the kiss so does that mean you like me . " he asked with worry in his eyes.

Y/n didn't know what to say. She didn't know. " I'm not sure robbie. I did like the kiss and I guess I do have some feelings for you " she said smiling.

He smiled and pulled her very small figure into his lap. He kisses her head and smiled. " I really like you love. " She smiled as she heard his words. " I like you too robbie. But what does that make us ?" She asked looking at him.

" Mmm if I do remember correctly that makes us boyfriend and girlfriend. " he said smirking. She smiled again . " Good " she said the turned around and kissed him.

Sadly like any fanfict the moment was over when they heard " kids I'm home "

They both blushes a deep red and walked down staries. They saw y/n's mom.

" Oh robbie you're here that's great. Listen I called your mom and asked if you could stay for dinner and she said yes now I won't be here for long I have to meet up with someone I'll be back. There is a pizza in the fridge, now you two have fun but not too much fun " she said Winking then she left.

Y/n was a blushing mess while robbie was smirking. Y/n swore she heard robbie say something that sounded like " No promises ".

" So love I guess that means that we once again have the house all to ourselves. " Then he smirked and said want to pratice that scean one more time ?"

Y/n pov

I blushed as he said that . Trust me I wanted to say yes but I got nervous. " Later for now let's eat . I will go make the pizza. " I said going to the fridge.

I looked back at him and saw him frown. I smiled and rolled my eyes and gave him a peck on the cheak.

He smiled then touched his cheak and blushed. " I knew you would come around love " he said walking behind me.

I went to the fridge and bent down to get the pizza. I gasped and stood up when I felt a slap to my bum.

( oh come on you knew that was coming)

I turned and looked at robbie glaring. He smirked and looked up and said in a sing song voice " It wasn't me. "

I got the pizza out and put it in the oven. I looked at him and I said " You think that you're so smooth don't you ?"

He looked at me and he said " oh love I don't think I know I'm smooth. " then he put his arm around my shoulders, which I shoved off .

" Oh come on love don't be like that. Do you need to be spanked again ? " he asked. I blushed and looked down.

Just the thought of robbie spanking me got me horny. I looked at him and saw him smirking. He knows what he is doing. Well then if he want to play that game well let the games begin.

I smirked and walked over to him and said " Maybe I do need to be spanked. I've been a very bad girl baby ." Then tried to look as cute as possible.