Friends and almost busted

Y / n pov
I woke up with a text from robbie. After that dream I really don't want to talk to him. But I can't ignore him forever.
R. Robbie
Y. You

R ,good morning love how did you sleep

Y fine but I had a weird dream.

R really well what was it about maybe I can help understand it.

Y, why should I tell u

R aw come on I just want to help

Y fine but it is weird because ....

R because what love.

Y well u were in it

R dreaming about me love ;). Well I had a dream about you

Y what was it about

R well love we were in our house and you said that I needed to relax . You were on your knees, in front of me, and I woke up when it was about to get good . But then I realized that it will happen soon. What was your dream about.

Y ok first off that will never happen and second my dream was you came home from work and we kissed in the bedroom and you were sucking my neck and I straddled your waste and then I work up.

R well I have to go love I was invited to go to one of my mom's friends and hang with her daughter.

Y what's her last name make I know her .

R your last name is l/n right ?

Y yea

R well I'll see you soon love can't wait to meet your mom oh and our moms will leave so we will have the house to ourselves ;-) be ready . We are coming in ten minutes

He's coming to my house in ten minutes. Great. I walked downstairs and my mom said " oh y / n I forgot to tell you my new friend Emma and her son robbie are coming and me and her will be heading out to talk . They are coming soon so go get ready ."

" ok mom I'll go take a shower " .
I went back upstairs , took a shower, got dressed , brushed my teeth and hair , then went down stairs.

I walked downstairs and saw mom talking to Emma and robbie. My mom looked over and said " oh y / n your here " then Emma said " it's good to see you again y / n ". " wait you know each other " my mom asked.

" yes me and robbie are working on a project together and I had to go to his house. " " oh now I remember well I hope you two had fun . " " yes we had a very fun time right y / n? " robbie asked then winked. " sure " I said.

" well me and Emma will be back there is food in the fridge have fun. Not too much fun " mom said then left.

" so love now that we are alone maybe we can pick up where we left off." He said walking to me. " no thanks " I said getting on the couch and turning on the tv.
" well then how about we get to know each other. Who nows maybe we could be friends. " he said sitting next to me .

" fine let's play 20 questions " I said looking at him .

Robbie
You

Favorite color
Really ? Um f/c
Favorite show
Once upon a time
Favorite animal
F/a
( 5 hours later )

Why did you get tattoos
I thought that it would get girls to like me .
Favorite band
Oh f/b
Who do you like
You
Who do you like
No one.
Why do you care
I just wanted you to say that you liked me .
What is something you look for in a guy.
Then he smirked
Well he has to be smart, cute, and sweet
What about you what do you look for in a girl
Well she has to have h/ c hair and e/c and has to be just like you . So want a girl like you. Or just you.

" oh you flirt will you ever stop " then I pushed his shoulder away.
" when you become mine then I will " then he winked and grabbed my hand. " why ?" I asked . " why what" he asked " you could talk to any girl but you chose me why " " aw love you do care. Well I like you, you have fire and you don't flirt with me . "

" well ok . So you said you wanted to be friends. I guess we can be, your not so bad I guess" I said smiling.
" oh yay " he said then hugged me
" yea yea get off " I said trying to push him away . Then he pushed me on the couch so he was on top of me.

" do you want to be friends with benefits love" he said in a sexy voice.
" no you are lucky that we are friends now get off " I said blushing. He got closer and whispered " are you sure love ?" Then he started to kiss my neck . I started to get this feeling in my stomach. " robbie stop please " I said as I closes my eyes.

" why you look like your injoying yourself love . " he said getting closer to my face . " robbie please " then I moaned as he bit my neck. " see " I could hear him smirk .

" robbie we -" then we heard the door open . " kids were home " I heard mom say . Robbie quickly got off of me and looked at the tv.

" hey mom we were just watching TV and y/ n has just agreed to be friends with me " robbie said as he put his arm around my shoulders. I blushed at the contact.

" well robbie we have to go now. It was so good to see you again y / n and we hope to see you soon bye " then she walked out the door . Just before robbie left he whispered " we will finish this soon love and Monday at my place " then he kisses my cheak and left .

" well I hope you and robbie had a good time y / n. He seems like a good boy . I see why you like him ." My mom said smiling. " trust me mom I do not like him nor will I ever date him . " I said heading to my room.

" whatever you say y / n goodnight " my mom said " night mom " then I was headed in my room .

Once I got there I changed and went on teen chat ( trust me it's real I use it ) then I saw that I got a text from robbie. I was deciding if I should answer it. The truth is ever since yesterday I have had this weird feeling whenever I'm around robbie . I'm sure it's nothing.

I look at my phone and saw
Robbie
You

Hello love

Hi robbie

I hope you know that we are going to continue our little time .

Nope I don't know what your talking about we never did anything. We are just friends

With benefits

No . Anyway I need to get to bed night robbie

Good night love . Dream of me again soon ;)

I blushed at the last thing he said. I went under the covers but feel asleep with one though in my head. Could I like robbie ?

Hellur sorry I have not updated in a while . I have been so busy . Anyway thanks for reading and please hit the vote button .
Love heartbreakgirl