Awkward

Zoe's Pov

Last night after truth or dare, Joe and I decided that it was a good idea to stay the night here in London since we drank and it is quite late. The 4 of us were having a conversation about YouTube and what we will do if it didn't worked out. Eventually, Joe fell asleep on the floor and Caspar went to his room. It was just Alfie and I left in the living room and we were just editing videos. I was getting really sleepy though and I was ready to sleep on the couch.

"Zo, you are getting quite tired. Do you want to sleep on my bed and I'll sleep here?" Alfie asked. I wanted to sleep on a bed but it was Alfie's first day living in London and I didn't want him to sleep on the couch. Plus I am not used to sleeping on a double bed, unless there is someone beside me.

"Alf are you sure, I mean I don't mind sleeping on the couch, I mean it is comfy." I said.

"I insist you sleep on my bed. A beautiful lady like you shouldn't be sleeping on a couch. A beautiful lady deserves to sleep on a bed." Alfie replied. Before I know it, my cheeks were turning red by Alfie's comment. I mean he just called me beautiful. I repeat my crush just called me beautiful.

"Thank you Alfie!! Well I should be getting to bed now. Good night gorgeous." I said.

I then quickly ran to Alfie's room because I just realized what I called him. I just called Alfie gorgeous and I didn't even realize it. I started blushing to myself. Hopefully he will forget that I said that tomorrow. Then I thought, what happens if Alfie and I become a thing. Many things will change and there could be consequences but it would be nice if Alfie was my boyfriend. He is cute, funny, and confident. I know I shouldn't be thinking about this but I am a girl who crushes on people so it happens sometimes. Before I know it I am falling asleep, hopefully I will have a dream about Alfie or something happy.

Caspar's Pov

Today I woke up with a headache. That is quite typical now a days because I drink too much ever since I turned 18. I got my phone to check the time. It was 11:37 a.m. Today Alfie, Alice, and I plan to go out to do touristy things today like sightseeing and taking a lot of photos. I got up from my bed and headed to the kitchen. When I got there I saw Alice cooking eggs, Zoe making coffee, and Alfie setting up our table.

"Good morning everybody, how has your day been so far?" I asked.

"Good!" The three replied sounding like a tired mob of zombies.

"Caspar, can you get a plate for me please?" Alice asked.

"Sure thing, Alice. The eggs look delicious you know." I said whilst giving her a plate.

"Thank you!" She said while putting the eggs on the plates.

I then walked over to the table and took a seat at the head of the table. The three eventually joined me with all the food. Joe soon came after and sat beside Zoe. Now that everyone is here, we all began eating. Alice has made us all eggs on toast and it was so good. I noticed that we were all quiet and that is not normal being in a room full of youtubers. I looked up from my plate to my friends and saw them all focused on their food. Instead of talking, all you can here is the sound of clanking of silverware. I also noticed the awkwardness in the air and I did not like it. So, like the person I am, I started a conversation.

"So... What do you guys want to do today. Do you guys still want to go sightseeing?" I asked.

"Yeah, I still want to go sightseeing. Alice would you like to come?" Alfie said.

"Uh, yeah sure I'll come." Alice said whilst playing at her food.

"Joe, Zoe, would you like to join us?" I asked the two Suggs.

"Caspar, we would love to join you guys, right Joe." Zoe said and she gave Joe a nudge to the elbow.

"Huh, oh yeah, I would like to come with you guys." Joe said, looking like something was on his mind.

"Ok then, since everyone is going to come I want you guys ready in an hour." I said.

I got up from my seat and put my dishes away into the sink. After that, I walked into my room to grab my clothes and towel. I walked into the washroom and turned on the shower. I got in and thought to myself. 'That breakfast was too awkward. What happened last night?"

(Read in Miranda Sings voice)

Hey everybody, I hope you guys liked this chapter. I promise the next chapter won't be that awkward as this chapter. Ok guys remember that I love you, good bye!!!