Truth Or Dare

Alice's Pov

The party ended like 5 minutes ago and almost everyone left. It is now just me, Alfie, Zoe, Joe, and Casp.

"What do you want to do now that everyone is gone?" I asked.

"You guys want to play Truth or Dare?" Caspa asked. Everyone nodded their head and we got into a circle formation. The order is me, Alf, Joe, Casp, and Zo.

"So, I'll go first since I chose this game.
Alf, truth or dare?" Caspar asked.

"Dare." Alf replied.

"Ok then, I dare you to go out to the balcony and to promote yourself as loud as you can. Also vlog it, and don't tell the people that it was a dare."

"Deal" Alfie said. Alfie got up from his place and ran out to the balcony. Alfie and Caspar live near a busy road so this will be good. We all got up and ran to the balcony to watch Alfie do his dare.

"MY NAME IS ALFIE DEYES! GO CHECKOUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL POINTLESSBLOG. ALSO CHECKOUT MY SECOND CHANNEL AND GAMING CHANNEL." Alfie yelled the loudest I have ever heard himself vlogged the whole thing. We then returned to our spots and it was now Alf's turn to choose.

"Zoe, truth or dare."

"Truth, but make don't make it mean." She said.

"Ok, out of all the people in this circle, who would you kiss? When I mean kiss, I mean a kiss on the lips."

"I would kiss Alice, because we have done it in a video before and if I am forced to kiss someone it would be her."

- Time Skip -

We have played many rounds and their were many consequences. We also had at least one bottle of beer each. Zoe had to chug a full bottle of beer. Caspar had to admit his feelings to a girl he likes. Joe had to run in the hallways naked. I had to tell my most embarrassing moment to everyone. Alfie was forced to kiss Caspar. It is now Alfie's turn to choose someone.

"Alice, truth or dare." Alfie asked.

"I choose dare." I said. It is a thing that I alternate between truth and dare when I play this game.

"Ok then, I dare you to give Joe a peck to the lips." Alfie said. I hate my brother because whenever we play this game he always makes me kiss a guy. Well today the guy is Joe and I know had to kiss him.

I got up from my seat and went over to where Joe is sitting. I have to admit that Joe is kinda hot, but I don't crush on people when I just met them. Joe stood up and stayed right in front of me. I then went in and gave him the peck on the lips. But during that one second when our lips were together, I felt something I haven't felt when I kiss someone. I felt this connection and electricity when we kissed. But I ignored it and stepped away.

I looked into Joe's eyes and saw a twinkle that I don't see in many people. I walked back to my seat and took a look at Joe one last time. His hair sat on his head perfectly, he had a nice body, and his laughs were cute. I don't know what I feel but, I think I have feelings for Joe. I didn't want to think of this in front of everyone so I made an excuse.

"Yo guys play without me, I am exhausted and I need my sleep. See you guys tomorrow." I said as I entered the guest room.

I quickly changed my clothes, removed my makeup, and brushed my teeth. Afterwards, I tucked myself in bed. I didn't want to think of what just happened so I drifted to sleep.

Joe's Pov

Alice just got into bed and everyone was tired. We all called quits on truth and dare and just chatted. I wasn't focusing on the conversations because my mind just kept going back to the events of the kiss. Even though it was just a peck, it was perfect. The kiss was magical and indescribable. It was the most perfect kiss I have ever had. Alice is different from all the other girls I met and she is also the most beautiful. She is just perfect and I want her to be my girlfriend. But I have a feeling that this could all go wrong because she is the sister of my mate.

(Read a/n in a Caspar Lee voice)

Hello everybody, I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry if it was kinda short but I am really busy on my other story. Remember that I love you guys so much, baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.