Damn Joseph, What Have you Done!

Joe's Pov

"ALICE HURRY UP, WE HAVE TO BE THERE IN LIKE 30 MINUTES!" Caspar yelled, he seemed so rushed, impatient, and excited since we were here in the vacation home.

"ILL BE DOWNSTAIRS SOON!" Alice yelled back, who also seemed so happy lately.

"Where are you guys even going?" Marcus asked.

"Yeah you two seem so excited since we landed in L.A. and even more excited today!" Zo said and I nodded wondering why they both were so giddy lately.

"Well Al and I are gonna hang out with some friends today that we haven't seen in forever!" Casp exclaimed, you can tell that he is happy.

Out of nowhere you can hear Alice talking, no one was upstairs with her so she must be on her phone.

"Yeah we will be there in 20 minutes, Ash. Casp and I are gonna go get an Uber there. No it is fine, you don't have to pick us up. Also tell Luke that I am gonna help him study for his exams and tell Mikey and Cal that I brought the new GTA with me because I have it somehow! Ok got to go, love ya!" Alice said to her phone as she came down the stairs not noticing that everyone was listening. Jealousy started coming into my body because Al is going to hang out with that Ash boy, but now I find out that there are more boys too.

"Who were you talking to?" Louise asked.

"I was talking to my-" Alice was interrupted by Caspar pulling her arm and bringing her to the door.

"Talk to you guys later, the Uber is here!" Caspar said as he ran out of the door.

"I guess I'll see you guys later, bai!" Alice said as she followed our crazy friend out the house.

I heard the Uber leave and continued to edit my video still wondering where she is going.

"Alf, do you know who Ash, Luke, Cal, and Mikey are?" Jack asked.

"No, I don't think so. I am also as curious as you guys in where the two are going." Alfie replied. So now I know that Al is hanging out with these boys that we don't know but Casp knows. This ain't good.

"I remember hearing Arielle and Alice talk about these boys a lot whenever she visits us. Apparently she met them when Caspar and her went to Dublin for the One Direction concert. If you want I can ask Arielle about it when I Skype her later." Finn said.

"I think that is a good idea, I kinda want to know who Casp and Al are hanging out with." I said honestly.

"Well let's just forget about where Casp and Al are and hanging out with. We are in L.A. to have fun, not to worry!" Zoe exclaimed.

"Yeah that is a good idea!" Alf said as he hugged my sister.

-Time Skip-

Alice's Pov

So today I had so much fun with
Olive and the boys of 5SOS. We basically played video games, eat pizza, and they attempted to teach Casp and I the guitar, piano, bass, and drums which didn't work out. They also showed us ONE of their new songs that they are planning to release. The song they showed us was called Wrapped Around Your Finger (A/N personally my favourite song they made besides Broken Home, Outer Space / Carry On, Long Way Home, End Up Here, San Fransisco, Heartbreak Girl and Vapor) and it was amazing! We left the 5SOS L.A. residence at 9 pm and we are planning to meet up backstage at the L.A. 1D concerts! Caspar and I said our goodbyes and went into our Uber.

"So you had fun Al?" Casp asked.

"I had so much fun, I didn't realize how much I missed them after not seeing them in months." I exclaimed.