The Most Beautiful Thing

Alice's Pov

Today is going to be an adventure for me. I've only been to London twice for meetings and I never had a chance to explore the place. But today we are going to explore. After Caspar left the breakfast table, we just ate in silence. Until Zoe asked me something.

"Al, I didn't bring extra clothes because I didn't expect to stay over for the night. Is it ok to borrow some clothes of yours for today?" Zo asked.

"Of course you can borrow my clothes, we are the same size and you are one of my besties." I said in a really cheerful voice. I've been told by the comments and friends that I am always cheerful. I have to agree, sometimes I am too cheerful for my liking.

"Shall we pick our outfits now Zoe?" I asked in a posh tone.

"We shall!" Zoe said in the same tone and we linked our arms and skipped to the guest room.

Zoe and I are the exact same size in clothing so we don't have to worry about size. We also have the same taste in clothes so she will like my clothes. It took us about 30 minutes for the both of us to pick our outfits but with fashion you must be patient. I decided to wear black skinny jeans, a grey 5sos jumper, and my black converse. My hair was in a messy bun and I just had mascara, eyeliner, concealer, and a nudey pink lipstick on. Also to prevent messing up my hair I got earmuffs instead of a hat. Zoe was wearing a plain grey jumper, blue high waisted jeans, black boots, a grey jacket, and a grey beanie with a Pom Pom on top.

"Who is the band on your shirt?" Zoe asked. Reminder: This is 2013 when 5sos was not big and before they went on tour with One Direction. Also the shirt that they are wearing will be in the picture of the newest part of my other story.

"Oh, this is my favourite band 5 Seconds of Summer. I found them after Louis from 1D tweeted one of their songs. I have been addicted to their songs after that." I said.

"I'll check them out later. I might like their songs." Zoe said.

After changing, Zoe and I head out of the room into the living room. All the boys were on their phones on the couch probably waiting for us. I looked over at Joe who was still wearing his clothes from yesterday probably because Casp and Alf's clothes are too big on him.

"Shall we go now?" Zoe asked.

"Yeah let's go now." Caspar replied.

With that, all of the boys got off the couch and we headed our way out. Once we were out of the apartment complex I was greeted by a Jack Harries.

"Oh I forgot to tell you guys that Jack will join us today." Caspar said. All of us said hello to Jack and I was about to enter the tube station until I heard Caspar clear his voice.

"Since there are too many of us in a group I decided to break this group down into pairs." Caspar said with a smirk. "So the pairs are Jack and myself, Zoe and Alfie, and Joe and Alice."

I was shocked that Caspar broke the group into pairs. I was actually ok with the idea as long as I didn't get him. But of course my partner for today will be the one and only Thatcherjoe. How am I going to deal with today with the boy that I may or may not have a crush on. Today will be disastrous.

Alfie's Pov

After Caspar said that my partner was going to be Zoe I smiled to myself. I may have had a crush on Zoe for a while now. I mean who would not, she is pretty and sweet. I looked over at Zoe to meet her eyes. I always get lost in them and I would never get bored of looking at them. That kinda sounded creepy. Zoe then looked away to talk to Alice and I think I saw Zoe blush or I am going crazy.

"Alf, where would you like to go first?" Zoe asked while we walked into the tube station.

"Would you like to visit Buckingham Palace first?" I asked her.

"I would love to Alfie" she said.

Time skip (they are at the London Eye now and it is like sunset)

"Alfie we are finally here at the London Eye. Let's go on!" Zoe said.

Surprisingly, the London Eye was not busy and we got a compartment all to our selves. Today was quite busy. We went to the Buckingham Palace, then we ate, then we went to Big Ben, ate again, and we walked from there to the London Eye.

Once we were about to reach the top I looked out. It was beautiful to see the city and sunset from here. I then looked over to my right, where I saw a more beautiful view.

"Alfie it is so beautiful here, I just want to look at the sky from here everyday." Zoe said stunned from the view and oblivious to the fact that I am staring at her. "Isn't it the most beautiful thing you ever saw."

"No I have seen something way more beautiful." I said.

"And what is that Alfie Deyes?" Zoe asked.

"The most beautiful thing my eyes laid on is you." I said.

(Read in a Zoe Sugg voice)

Hello everyone!!! How are you guys today? So I know I haven't posted in a while because I had a break. I will continue to post daily again until the 4th of January. After that I might post weekly or 2 times a week for both stories that I am doing. During this break I have learned that Narcus, one of my biggest ships broke up and I was shocked. I will probably never talk about them again because it brings me sadness. I wish you guys try not to post anything about their breakup in the comments of their videos because they need their privacy. All they need is time and they are still business partners so everything will go back to normal eventually. But since this story starts at the beginning of 2013, Narcus will still be a thing here but I will try to not bring them up a lot. But I will probably add their break up LATER ON (like in a long time) because I kinda want this story to be accurate to real life even though it is not.
Also I am so excited for Tyler Oakley to be on Amazing Race next season. Hopefully he and Korey will win. This is all for today and I will probably see you tomorrow. Good bye!

-YoutubeGurl08