Crossover pt 2

Caspar's Pov (cuz why not)

Josh and I have been hanging out with the boys of 5 Seconds of Summer all day. All the boys are so cool! Michael and Calum were very welcoming, Luke was a little shy but he is still awesome, and Ashton was so nice and we have so much in common. According to Josh and Ashton, we have a dinner with One Direction. They told me it isn't a fancy dinner but, I dressed a little more then I usually do because I am meeting 1D. The boys and I were heading to the elevator to go to a restaurant near the hotel. We left Calum and Michael's room to head to the elevator.

The doors of the elevator were about to close but, Luke and Ashton sprinted to save the doors from closing. When all of us reached the elevator, I saw a super funny thing that I should've taken a picture of for Instagram. Alice's eyes are big and her mouth was wide opened (probably because she saw her idols and celebrity crush), which looks hilarious. But the thing is the boys of 5SOS also had the same reaction as Alice.

"OH MY GOSH!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I AM ACTUALLY SEEING YOU GUYS!!! IS THIS A DREAM!!!" Alice fangirled. You can tell she is so happy because her eyes are full of joy and are widen, plus she has a giant smile.

"Alice, this is reality, they are real and you are meeting them." I told her making sure she knows this is real.

She squealed and hugged all the boys of 5SOS. The boys were still in shock and was not hugging back, eventually they hugged Alice back when they could let the moment sink in.

"I don't mean to interrupt your wonderful moment, but we still have a dinner to go to." Olivia said, kinda rushed.

"Yeah, the guys of 1D are probably there now so we should get going." Josh said.

All of us got into the elevator and Josh pushed the button to go to the lobby. The doors of the elevator closed and we all stood in the elevator in an awkward silence. The thing is that this elevator ride wouldn't be awkward if the elevator wasn't slow and we weren't on the second highest floor of the hotel.

Alice's Pov

I can't believe this is real, my favourite band is right beside me and I'm so happy and excited. All of us got out of the elevator and we headed out to the lobby. I walked out there to find a lot of fans of 5SOS, 1D, mine and Casp's, and paparazzi outside in front of the glass doors and windows.

"We have to wait here for a while for our security guards to come. They will be here in 5 minutes." Josh said.

"Do we have to wait for them?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's for our safety." Olivia said. I nodded my head and walked over to Caspar's side whilst Olivia and josh were talking about the tour. He was talking to all the boys of 5SOS, right beside Ashton, my favourite member of 5SOS. I mean I love all the boys, but I somehow feel more for Ashton, like I always had this feeling that somehow we are friends forever.

"So you guys probably know each other, but I'm still going to introduce you all to each other. Ashton, Luke, Michael, and Calum meet Alice. Alice meet Ashton, Luke, Michael, and Calum." Caspar said.

"Alice we are a huge fan of your youtube channel. We watch ALL your videos including your makeup tutorials. You are our favourite youtuber!!!" Michael said. The rest of the boys nodded in agreement.

"I know you might think that since we are boys that it is weird to watch your videos, but you are just awesome and hilarious, plus you are very pretty." Calum said. I blushed a little because I am flattered by their words and their presence.

"Thank you guys so much. You boys are my favourite band ever. Sometimes Caspar and my brother Alfie, is annoyed by how much I play your music. I love your music way to much and I love you guys. You boys are my idols and I love all your works!!!" I exclaimed and the boys just chuckled. For the next 5 minutes, Caspar, 5 Seconds of Summer, and I have been talking about life. Eventually Olivia and Josh joined our conversation. We were discussing why Ashton is my favourite until we heard someone clear their throat.

"Uh, excuse me, we were sent here to bring you all to dinner." A tall, buff guy said, he was standing beside another buff guy who was shorter.

"Oh yeah, you can take us to the restaurant now, thank you in advance for taking your time to bring us to dinner." Olivia said politely.

"Your welcome, come on let's go." The shorter buff guy said.

The security guards escorted us into a van, on our way there I saw a huge crowd of fangirls and paparazzi, it was a little overwhelming. I smiled at all the people waiting outside just to see us and got into the van. The drive to the restaurant was full of singing and screaming, and a lot of fun.

"Hey everybody ;-), we are here at the restaurant." The security guard said. Everyone got out of the van and we walked into the restaurant.

"Dinner reservations for Josh Devine" Josh said to the waitress.

"Ok, come this way." The waitress said.

All of us followed the waitress into a closed off dining room. On the way there, I was getting nervous, I couldn't believe that I was going to meet the biggest boyband ever (besides the Beatles), One Direction. When the waitress opened the door to the dining room, I expected to see 1D, but I found nothing but tables, chairs, plates, and silverware. Luckily they weren't there because I thought I was going to have a fangirl attack right here which is a little embarrassing, but a fangirl gotta do what they gotta do.

"Take a seat, a waiter will take your orders in 10 to 15 minutes." The waitress said.

"Ok thanks!" Josh said. With that, the waitress was off.

I took a seat in front of Caspar, and beside Michael and Calum. Caspar was sitting beside Ashton, Ashton was sitting beside Josh. In front of Josh and Ashton was Luke and Olivia. There were 9 seats left empty, probably for Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik (he was still in the band during this time period), Jon Shone (keyboard), Dan Richards (guitar), and Sandy Beales (Bass), and one more extra seat. I was talking to Michael and Calum about their music and my Youtube channel until I got a text from Joe.

Suggy: Hows Ireland so far
Alice: Good Im about to have dinner with 5sos and 1d
Suggy: I dont believe you i need proof
Alice: Give me a sec
Suggy: OK

I sighed and looked up to the table, I didn't want to sound like a fan asking their idols for a selfie and autograph but I guess I have to.

"Um guys can I take a picture with you all." I asked shyly.

"Yeah sure!" Ashton exclaimed.

"Casp, can you take the pic please?" I asked him.

"Yeah of course." Caspar said taking my phone.

Josh, Olivia, Luke, Ashton, Michael, Calum, and I stood up and posed for the picture. I was in the middle of Ashton and Luke. Caspar took the picture and gave me back my phone. I said thank you and went back to my chair to text back Joe.

Alice: sends photo
Suggy: YOU ACTUALLY MET THEM
Alice: Only 5sos olivia and josh cuz 1d aint here yet
Suggy: Fine I believe you just because u have proof
Alice: Thanks i am always right you know
Suggy: Not always anyways I have to go zo and i r going over to nan and granddad's
Alice: Ok so i will text you later or tomorrow baiii
Suggy: Bye!

I turned off my phone and put it back in my bag. I continued my conversation with Calum and Michael about our jobs until I saw my other idols and someone else that I think was a secret that Casp and I wasn't supposed to know.

(Read in a Pewdiepie voice)

Ha-ha-how's it going bros my name is YoutubeGurl08! So how was this chapter, hopefully it's good. I am sorry if the story isn't good, it's because I am busy with my school, I am a procrastinator, and I am a very lazy person. If you want to see a different perspective of this crossover, check my other story We Will Never Be. If you don't like this crossover, next week will be the last of it but there might be some references from my other story later on. Sorry if you didn't like it. After this crossover I won't add the characters from my other story again, but they will be in it in a way like "Oh I got a text from Olive" or "I hanged out with Ashton today". I did this crossover because I thought it would've been cool, so hopefully you will like it. Well I will see you guys next week here in Pinky Promises or tomorrow for We Will Never Be, love y'all.