Getting to know yukiluvsjapan

Hey! We are back with yukiluvsjapan today. She is the author of Fatal Attractions, Kidnapped! by a... and many more works. 

HasiVA:  Hey yukiluvsjapan! How about starting with an introduction?

yukiluvsjapan:  Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dudes and chikies! It is me,YUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOHOOOOO :D I LIKEANIME, MANGA, VOCALOID, POKEMON*NO I DID NOT STUFF PIKACHU UP MY SHIRT AND I AM NOT A HOBO MERMAIDMELODY 1997 ROFL* UMMZZZZ I KNOW SOME JAPANESE,KOREAN,.....CHINESEEEEE. I LOVE HELLO KITTY. I HAVE HELLO KITTY CHILDREN'S TOWEL THAT YOU PUT OVER UR HEAD; ON MY HEAD RIGHT NOW. BELIEVE IT OR NOT. YESS I AM RANDOM. I HAVE ADHD, A HYPER DISSORDERRRR. I LIKE TO WRITE AAND STUFFF. I PLAY PIANO. NO VIOLIN SORRY GUYS :P I DO NOT PLAY PING-PONG EITHER :PP AND I LOVES ME SOME SOME SOME COSPLAY YEAH HATSUNE MIKU COSPLAY AND I CAN DO THE CARAMELLDANSEN. YEAH! I LIKE JPOP, KPOP AND I AM BABBLING AGAIN XD LET'S JUST SAY THAT I AM A PROUD OTAKU!

HasiVA:  Lol! That's a nice introduction. Which do you enjoy writing more? Writing a fan fiction or writing your own stories?

yukiluvsjapan: FANFICTONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

HasiVA: Vampire Rose compares a rose to a vampire. Where did you get your inspiration to write this poem?

yukiluvsjapan: I FINISHED WATCHING THE VAMPIRE KNIGHT SERIES AKA PURE BLOOD VAMPIRE LIKE KANAME LOL! BUT YEAH I FINISHED WATCHING THE SERIES AND AT 2AM I STARTED TO WRITE GOTHIC POETRY AND THAT HAPPENED WHEN I THINK GOTHIC I THINK ROSES THEN I HAD VAMPIRES IN MY MIND :)

HasiVA: What do you find most difficult in writing?

yukiluvsjapan:  What I find most difficult in writing i thinks is IDK it confuzez me there is nothing really difficult about writing but those writers blocks get on my nerves and it's really difficult if i don't have any reference to anime to write about only one of my books is not from anime reference.

HasiVA: What is your favourite story so far in Wattpad? Why?

yukiluvsjapan: Razor Blade Kisses by fatalkiss and it is my favorite cause it touches me I've cried during it and all kinds of things

HasiVA: Who is your favourite author? What do you like about his/her writing?

yukiluvsjapan: I really don't read anything other than manga ^_^;; ummmmmmm if mangaka's work count i like Yoshiki Nakamura but if not lol i like Tolkien and J.K Rowling I love the Lord of the Rings trilogy and the Harry Potter series. I love how well it's written just not how fat the book is ^_^';; lol! but how in the third Harry Potter how she was able to write soo smoothly really was amazing. Same with Lord of the Rings.

HasiVA: What genre do you like to write most?

yukiluvsjapan: what genre thing do i like to writes mostttt ? Hmmmmmmmmmm HUMORRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! you can't have a book that's not funny! Lol! People say that I'm really funny so I've been trying to write a humor but I'm gonna finish ONE COMPLETE BOOK FIRST...... that maybe awhile I swear I have ADD lol!

HasiVA: Suicide Letter is a very short piece. What inspired this?

yukiluvsjapan: Who inspired that? Well at school there was this girl named Kaitlin and she was always bullied and she went to the teachers but she was what you could call a cry baby according to most people but she was teased called fat.....laughed at and all kinds of things it broke my heart seeing that so I made friends with her and but she transferred schools during Christmas break. It got really bad and since the teachers did not listen to her I kinda stretched it a little like the weight she lost was like one pants size, not 30 pounds.

HasiVA: Your covers are very fascinating. Care to give a few words to all those cover-makers out there?

yukiluvsjapan: Well really half my covers were a fun 5 minute play time session in paint lol but Fatal Attractions and After Now I tried on. After Now was a movie cover at first and I turned it into a book cover using GIMP image editing software and Fatal Attractions, it took awhile to make and it is my personally my favorite and it took a long time to make.

HasiVA: As a fellow writer, is there anything you want people out there to know?

yukiluvsjapan: You need to include Humor... can't make a story bland and if the story is in a tense part BE BRAVE AND PUT GAG'S IN IT! C'mon you gotta loosen up the mood lol ^^ and DESCRIPTIONS are important but they are not everything. Descriptions can help you out but can distract you from really getting your story going

HasiVA: Wow!! That was a very bubbly interview today with yukiluvsjapan! Thanks Yuki!

Until next time stay posted, my dear fans!!