Getting to know MinzyQu

Hey there once again, guys! Today we have another writer. This time it's MinzyQu, the author of Fiery Flux.

HasiVA:  Hey MinzyQu! So you'll have to introduce yourself for the ones who don't know you yet.

MinzyQu:  Hi, I'm Minzy Que. I love to paint, draw, practice photography, and of course, write.

HasiVA: Fiery Flux is your debut Wattpad book. How do you feel about this?

MinzyQu: I feel great about it. I mean, it's not the first book I have written, but it's definitely the first I have written on here, and even though its great, it's sort of nerve-wrecking too.

HasiVA: Fiery Flux is sort of a reincarnation story, am I right? How did this story enter your mind in the first place?

MinzyQu: Yes, it is. Um, it sort of came to me when I was listening to 'Starry Eyed' by Ellie Goulding. I felt a rush of adrenaline and inspiration and before I knew what I was doing, I was typing like mad.

HasiVA: Have you already planned out your entire story or are you just going with the flow of the story?

MinzyQu: Honestly, I'm just going with the flow of the story. The end will come soon! 

HasiVA:  Ha ha!Who are the inspirational people in your life?

MinzyQu: Well, my dad, aunt, and step-mom. I love them all for their inspirational words.

HasiVA: Before joining Wattpad, what was your writing path like?

MinzyQu: Hmm, well, I was more of an 'oh, I have an idea, I'll write' person. I just wrote to write and that was it.

HasiVA: Are you planning on uploading any new stories other than Fiery Flux? If so, what will it be like?

MinzyQu: Um, yeah. When I am almost done with Fiery Flux, I will, and I don't know what's it's going to be about! It will come

HasiVA: How does writing affect your everyday life?

MinzyQu: Well, It takes out of my painting and photography time, but that's about it.

HasiVA: You must have read a number of stories in Wattpad. Are there any stories or writers you would like to recommend?

MinzyQu: I recommend Eden by vanitycat. I think it's a beautiful story and it deserves to be more popular

HasiVA: You are a budding writer yourself among many other buds. Any encouraging words?

MinzyQu: Just go for what you want. Ignore the hate comments, and believe in your story because if you believe in your story, you will be encouraged to show people what you got, and before you know it, you will be on the topmost ladder!

HasiVA: Thanks, MinzyQu! I am so glad that you let me interview you!

That's the end of another interview,guys! Stay tuned to read more interviews!