Chapter 1: consideration

Harry's Pov:

I was the last of the boys to walk up stairs. Louis was arguing about Jenna. " If she says she's so good then were watching her tape first." Louis says sitting next to me on the couch. " ok Zayn grab the discs and let's get started" Liam says sitting on the floor next to Niall soon joined by Zayn. " Louis you may not like her but you got to admit she's fit" Niall says looking back at Louis wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

" I have a girlfriend Niall and as far as I'm concerned she's talentless." Niall turns around rolling his eyes.

Jenna walks out on stage with jeans and a pink silk shirt. " hi love what's your name?" Simon asks. " I'm Jenna " she replies. " and how are love?" Tulsa asks. " im 19" she says smiling. " and what will you be singing for us today?" She clears her throat " impossible by James Arthur" the music starts to play and I look at Louis. He had an pissed off look on his face I gently rub his shoulder when Jenna started to sing.

I remember years ago someone told me I should take caution when comes to love I did

And you were strong and I was not i was careless and I forgot i did

And now all is done there is nothing to say you have gone so effortlessly

Tell them all I know now shout it from the roof tops write on the skyline tell them what I hoped would be impossible impossible impossible

My jaw dropped this girl was amazing like holy shit! " wow " is all Liam could say. " agreed" Zayn said.

" Jenna that was amazing! You are 100% threw!" Simon said and the rest of the judges agreed.

" so Lou think still think she's bad now?" Niall smirks. " shut the fuck up Niall " he responds the curling into me as like protection which I didn't mind he always smelt so good... What no Louis my best friend!

We quickly watched the other girls tapes they needed work but they weren't bad. " well that's what we have to work with " Liam said standing up clapping his hands. " Jenna is obviously the lead vocalist" we all hum in agreement. " ok so Simon just sent me an email since the first performance falls on Red Nose Day they need a song that someone has already done for it" Liam speaks. " what about one way or another? " Zayn asks. " I think we should ask them what they want to sing " I pipe in. " no were there coachs we make the plays " Louis spits. " Lou it's not fair if we make them sing one direction songs every performance " Niall says.

We hear a knock on the door and Jenna and Saddie come In. " oh what do u two want?" Louis spits at them. " clam down tomlinson we have to tell you everytime we wanna leave the room " Liam smiles . " Jenna your voice is amazing I had no idea you could sing like that! And where are you two going then if you wanna leave?" Liam asks. " JJ and George invited us out so were going To

Go hangout with them " Saddie says walking out of the room. " k then leave?" Louis says. " ill come two!" I pipe in needing to talk to Jenna. " Harry what the hell!" Louis barks at me. " ill only be gone for 2 hours Lou clam down " I say grabbing my jacket and following Jenna down the stairs.

" stop " I say grabbing her shoulder. " hey Haz " she says smirking at me. " k about earlier that the hell was that! I know you love Louis! Where did that come from!" I could tell from her face she had a plan and this wasnt going to be good...