The Witch From Hell

The Witch From Hell

**Austin's POV**

I pulled into the drive way. It was only ten at night but Lilly was asleep against the door handle. I got out and went around, opening the door with out waking her.

Slowly lifting her, bridal style into my arms, I headed up the steps to the front door. I pressed the door bell with my arm and Dave answered.

"Hey, Lilly bought some stuff could you go get it out of the rang rover?" I asked walking towards the stairs.

"Sure thing." Dave said and headed out the door.

Carefully, I made my way up the stairs and into Lilly's room. The smell of her perfume smelled up the room and I loved it. I laid her down on her bed and covered her with a blanket.

Dave came crashing into the room with her bags. I hissed at him to be quiet. Once he left I kissed Lilly's forehead and told her goodnight even though she was so dead asleep she would never hear me.

I walked into my room and changed into basketball shorts. I didn't wear a t-shirt to bed.

I was heading to the kitchen to get a water bottle when the door bell rang. I opened it and came face to face with Amanda.

"What do you want?" I asked, a little mad because her and her sister went off on Lilly.

"Just came to talk." Amanda leaned against the doorframe.

"Ok. Anything you had in mind to talk about?" I asked, I liked Amanda and all, as a friend, but her attitude gave me headaches.

"I'm pregnant with your baby." Amanda rushed out.

My jaw must have hit the floor. It couldn't even be possible. We were always safe about it. My stomach felt sick.

"I don't believe you." I said, trying to his anything that might say I was scared or surprised.

"Here."

Amanda handed me pictures from her ultrasound. There was a baby.