Say Goodbye For Now

Say Goodbye For Now.

~Lilly's POV~

I finished talking to Candace on the phone. She was gonna come stay at Austin's with me while he went to Miami for a week. I can't believe he's finally getting a chance to get to play his music.

I brushed my bangs out of my eyes as I watched Dave carry his and Austin's bags to the range rover. A week without Austin, I shook my head at the thought. But my babe was finally getting his big brake and I wished him the best of luck.

"Alright I think I got everything." Austin can up from behind me.

"Good, I'll miss you." I whispered as I turned to face him.

"I'll miss you so much more. But don't worry all keep in touch, kinda hard not to when I have such a beautiful girlfriend that loves me." Austin pulled me into his arms, our faces only inches apart.

I'm not good at goodbyes. Even if they are for a short amount of time. Ill miss him. A lot. I really was in love with him. And I would need to get used to this if he would be traveling more.

I sighed and hugged him, pressing my face against his neck, breathing in his familiar cyclone, Holster's Jake. Austin pulled back to look into my eyes and leaned in and kissed me. My eyes fluttered closed and Austin deepened the kiss.

A flash went off and Austin and I turned our heads to face Dave who had his phone out, taking our picture. Austin glared at him.

"You'll thank me later when you miss her." Dave grinned and gave me a tight hug till I claimed I couldn't breathe.

"Hey, don't suffocate her. I won't my babe alive when I get back you know." Austin hit Dave on the back of his head.

Austin turned to me, intwining our fingers. Another flash went off and I rolled my eyes and Austin let out a small laugh, the one that always made you go weak at the knees.

"I love you, Austin." I told him as I hugged him again, not wanting to let go.

"I love you too, Lilly." Austin's gripe on me got tighter.

Finally we let go and I watched as Austin walk to the rang rover. I ran to him, jumping onto his back and took a picture of us, holding the phone as far as I could reach infront of us. Austin smiled and kissed my cheek when I took the next one. I kissed his cheek and felt him smile as I took another.

I sighed and got off his back. I hugged and kissed him. But something was different. Like no other kiss we shared.

"I'll see you soon, beautiful. I love you so much." Austin whispered.

"I love you so much more." I whispered back.

I sighed again as I watched Austin walked to the rang rover and get into the passenger seat. He blew a kiss to me and I returned the gesture. Dave made a gagging face and I laughed and walked back inside when they were out of view.

I missed him already. The house was so quiet without him. I didn't like it. Not at all. I unlocked my phone and looked at the pictures I took. I smiled to myself as I received a text from Austin.

'Miss you already babe. A week with out you is gonna kill me. :,('

'You'll be fine without me. It's so quiet without you here. I miss you so much. A week may be to long to be away from you. Hazards.' I laughed.

'Hazards are risky. It's boring with Dave. It's not like I can kiss him... I need you. And I need to see those eyes of yours. Send me a pic?' Austin answered under a minute. Boy that boy needed a life.

I held my phone away from my face, as far as my arms would stretch, holding the phone a little above me, making a kissy face into the camera. I sent it to him and instantly got a text back.

'You know I can see right down your shirt in that picture right? ;)'

'Don't be such a perv. And you would know wouldn't you?'

I laughed as we texted back and forth. The door bell rang and I got off the couch, finishing a text to Austin, hitting send and opening the door to face Candace.

"Hey girl. Nice to finally see you again." She screamed and hugged me.

"It's great to see you too." I replied and waved her in.

She pulled her cameo suitcase behind her. One thing I loved about Candace, she was her father's daughter. We walked into the living room and Candace turned to face me.

"So what do you wanna do?" She asked, flopping down on the couch.

"Uh well we have the whole house to our selves. I'm gonna Skype Austin when he gets off his plane. Where's Alex?" I asked.

"Visiting his Aunt in New Mexico. He'll be back in three days." She answered.

"Well while it's not raining we can go get in the hot tub and just relax?" I questioned.

"Sounds great." Candace jumped up from the couch and we changed into our bathing suits.

I changed into my electric blue bikini, slipping on my white American Eagle flip flops while Candace changed into a bikini that instead of the bottoms they were more like shorts, her's were black.

We took our towels and headed to the hot tub, sighing as our bodies settled into the hot bubbly water with jets beating against our backs.

"How are things with you and Austin?" Candace asked wile sipping on her coke.

"Great. I'm really liking us being together. The Mahomies are being alot nicer than what they were at first. What about you and Alex? And that baby?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh we're doing great but Alex still doesn't know about Alex Jr." Candace sighed, suddenly I noticed she looked stressed.

"Hey don't let this get to you. I know we're young but Alex is gonna be great to you and you are gonna make a great mom." I put my hand on her shoulder.

"How do you know I'm gonna be a great mother?" She questioned.

I raised an eyebrow at her and recalled many times when she babied me or acted like my mom. She sighed and agreed with me. I did have a few strong points in the conversation and it was a good conversation.

It soon got later and we finally got out of the hot tub and changed. I changed into dark navy shorts and Austin's superman graphic tee shirt.