Chapter 1: Why me?

(Ally's Pov)

I woke to my mother yelling at my father before they both left, leaving me at home alone. I didn't mind being home alone at all, I mean I was sixteen after all. I lazily got out of bed and threw on a white and black flannel with a white tank top under it, and some ripped shorts. I walked down stairs and made some pancakes for breakfast. After I made and ate my pancakes, I literally ran to the couch to see if the next episode of Supernatural was on. After a few minutes of being lonely I was suddenly greeted by my cat Fang. "What should I do now Fang?" I asked my cat. He responded with a simple meow. "Maybe I could call Sam, he should be up it's past ten o-clock!" I thought out loud. I picked up my android and clicked his contact and pressed the call button. Sam is my best friend and always has been, but for some reason he's been ignoring me. I thought I did something wrong so I thought now is the perfect time to talk to him about it. It rang five times then went to voicemail. Maybe he's sleeping still, but normally he is up by now. Maybe I should go to his house? I debated with myself for about ten minutes. Then I decided that I will walk over there, since he lives down the street. I put on my black vans then grabbed my house key and walked over to his house. I can drive, but its so nice out today I thought why not walk. A few minutes later I got to his house. His beautiful black Mustang was there, but there was a car I have never seen before. I thought the only people who lived here was Sam, and his aunt. Since his parents died seven years ago his aunt moved in to take care of him, even though he was seventeen. I'm pretty sure his aunt's car is not white. I ignored the bad thought I was getting and knocked on the door. His aunt answered. "Hello darling Ally what are you doing here?" Mrs. Jacks asked me in her polite tone. "Oh I am here to see Sam. Is he home?" I responded. "Yes, yes he is! Just to let you know he has a female friend over and I don't like her." She whispered the last part. "Auntie who's here?" Sam says as he walks downstairs. There's someone behind him who I never thought I would ever see again! "Callie?" I spoke. "Ally?" The she devil spoke. "What is the bitch Ally doing here Sammy" Callie spoke with the rudest voice I have ever heard. "Can I have a word with you outside please Sam" I said in a calm manner. He nodded then leaded me outside. "First you have the guts to ignore me the past two weeks then hook up with the person you and I have hated since like forever! What's wrong with you!" I shouted at him. He just starred at me with the coldest look I have ever seen on him. "I don't think we should be friends anymore." Sam said. He then left me standing there shocked and closed the door. Warm tears ran down my face as I ran home.' Why is this happening to me?' I thought. When I got home I ran upstairs and cried until I fell asleep.