Chapter 5: Bring me back to life

(Jake's Pov)

~~The following day~~

Katie sure has been acting weird. Ever since Ally was in hospital she didn't stop smiling, but when her friends were around it's like she's faking a worried look. I was wondering about it so I decided to ask Mikky about it. We are now on good terms so yeah. I'm trying to find Mikky, I think she said she was going to talk to Sam or something? I went to my last class for the day. School was pretty boring without Ally. That's something we all can agree on. As I walking by the girls bathroom I heard two girls talking, and one sounded like Katie! Mikky started walking by to go in then I pulled her a side. She was about to scream when I whispered 'shh' to her. We couldn't believe what we just heard! "Good job Kat now on to step two." We walked away quietly, trying not to get seen by them. "What the hell is step two mean?!" I wondered, pissed off like there is no tomorrow. "Whatever it is we'll get the the bottom of this! We should tell Tyler?!" Mikky said. You could tell she was really pissed off as well. After that little incident, we drove to the hospital to see Ally. I was excited but nervous at the same time. Why was I so happy? What's this feeling? We finally got to the hospital, I decided to push the feeling a side. "I'm going to grab some food you want anything M?" I asked so she could have alone time with her best friend. She shook her head 'no' and walked to the front desk to see what room she was in.  After getting a pretzel and sitting down and eating it, I walked up the stairs into the waiting room. There was girl in the waiting room who I never thought I would see again. "Bianca?!" I said surprised. "Hey Jake what's up?" She questioned. "I'm here for a friend..." I answered quietly. "Oh I'm waiting on-" She was cut off by Mikky walking out of the room.  She walked over and hugged Mikky. I ignored it and walked on in. I pulled up a chair and sat next to Ally's bed, hearing the monitor going BEEP........ BEEP........ "I know you probably can't hear me right now, but I  just wanted to talk to you . We've all missed you, especially me! Please come back, for me. We know you can do this. I know you can do this!" I finished, a single tear dropped to the floor. I held her hand hoping something would happen. I waited for ten minutes. As I was about to let go, I felt my hand being squeezed! I immediately pressed the emergency button. Doctors and nurses came rushing in swiftly and I was shoved out the room. A few hours past, then a doctor came to me and said "you can come see her now." I walked into the room to see Ally's beautiful blue eyes staring at me and my chocolate brown eyes staring at her. I walked towards her and hugged her. Hugged her so close like I was afraid I was going to loose her again. It felt like we were hugging forever.