Chapter 6: Love and revenge.

(Tyler's Pov)

Mikky came back from the hospital, and told me what they heard with Katie and Callie. I got pretty pissed, really quick. I mean sure I may have not known Mikky or Katie long, but I can already tell that they were good friends. They told me how much they hated Callie. How Callie ruined there lives, and I'll make sure Callie doesn't hurt Mikky ever again. Wait did I just say that? Am I getting feelings for Mikky? I can't be! I pushed that thought away as I got a phone call from Mikky. "Hello?" I said even though I knew who it was. "H-hey Ty, can you m-meet me at the park by the school?" Her voice shook as if she was going to start bawling. "Of course! Be there in five minutes" I said and hung up. I grabbed my red converse, my grey hoodie, and ran out the door. My parents weren't home, so they shouldn't be worried. I ran to the park as fast as I could run. I waited a minute, then a car pulled up. Mikky hopped out and ran towards me. Her beautiful brown wavy hair tied in pig tails, blue grayish eyes full of sadness, and warm tears running down her face like a waterfall. She ran to me and just stood there. I then embraced her in a warm loving hug. She started crying more, while she hugged me back. She was shaking, and teeth chattering. My guess is that cold, I mean it's chilly and she's only wearing a tank top no jacket. I let go and insoles my hoodie and put it around her shoulders. I was wearing a long sleeve shirt so I was good. We then went to go sit on a wooded bench. I put my arm around her to keep her a little warmer, and for comfort. She rested her head on my broad shoulders. Then we sat there for what felt like hours.

(Ally's Pov)

Jake then had to leave, he promised he would pick me up later since the doctors said it was ok. I got a message from someone I never wanted to hear from, Sam
S: Hey Ally I'm so sorry. Callie is just a bitch and I miss you, I think I'm falling in love with you!

A:WTF SAM! First you tell me 'oh I don't wanna be friends anymore', then you tell me ur 'sorry' and your just now realizing how big of a bitch Callie is!! Then telling me you love me?! No thanks Sam.

S: Fine Al but I thought I should send u this.

I then get a screenshot of Katie kissing Jake, and it was from... Katie! I then turn off my phone and cry a little. After a hour has past I hear my door open, it's Jake. "Hey Al, you ok. What's wrong?" He asks conceded. I got out my phone and showed him the picture Sam sent me. Then Jake started to explain what happened, and I believed him. Jake looked at me, I thought he was about to kiss me. In the end he just said "let's get u out of here!" I was a little disappointed that he didn't kiss me, but I don't know why? It took us forty five minutes until we got out of the hospital. We got in his car and he opened the door for me. I checked opened up the mirror and a piece of paper fell out. I picked it and and it read.