Chapter 3: Is anyone truly normal?

(Ally's Pov)

The day past faster then I thought it would. Then lunch time came, and everyone ran out of the class like it was on fire. Of course I waited for the kids to leave so I was the last one out. I went to my locker and tried to open my locker. Some guy then came up next to me, he must be the locker next to me. "I like your shirt." The mystery man said to me. "Oh thank you! I'm guessing you like twenty one pilots?" I asked. "Yeah! I'm Jake by the way." The teenager named Jake said. I responded with, "My apologies my name is Ally. Nice to meet you!" From then 'till we got the the lunch room we talked about interests and friends and hobbies. Seems like we have a lot in common. "Would you like to sit with me and my friends at lunch? They wouldn't mind since you're cool." I blushed as I asked him. I kind of started to get a little crush on him, but I put the thought in the back of my mind. "Sure, I would love to meet your friends!" He said excitedly. We walked into the cafeteria, where I saw my friends fan-girling at something Mikky probably said. I walked over to see a crying or laughing Katie, a smirking Mikky, and a deeply blushed Tyler. "Hey guys this is Jake, Jake this is Katie, Mikky, and Tyler" I introduced him to everyone. "K-Katie?!" Jake said shocked. "Hey Jake!" Katie said as she got up and hugged him. I sat down and got jealous really quick. Mikky looked at me and said to them "We all will be right back." Smiled politely, and grabbed Tyler and my hands and took us out. "C'mon Al you got this girly!" She said like she knew what was going on because she did. "Hey how about we go to your house and play video games, since your parents won't be back until three more weeks. How's that sound? Tyler you in?" She asked me and Tyler. We both nodded. And we drove to my house and played C.O.D.

(Jake's Pov)

It's been a little bit since they left. I swore I saw hurt in Ally's eyes! What was she hurt about though? I didn't question it at all and talked with Katie for a little bit. Then I suddenly asked, "Do you know where your friends went?" Then she responded with a disgust look, then smiled and said "Oh you know Ally being a drama queen. Why you wondering?" She asked. You could tell she was jealous. "Can you
give me Mikky and Ally's numbers so I can talk to them a little bit?" I questioned, but she flipped! "FINE, but you're only getting Mikky's!" Then she gave me the number and stormed off. I texted Mikky...
Jake: hi is this Mikky
Mikky: Who is this?! Just know I have killed a man with his own beard and a grape!!!
Jake: woah woah it's Jake
Mikky: oh okay, what is it?
Jake: where did u guys go? I got worried?
Mikky: None of your business Ally doesn't want to see anyone besides me and Tyler
Jake: sorry well tell her I said hi I guess
Mikky: bye bye!!!
Jake: bye
The I put my phone away and went to find Katie. Once I found her she ran up to me a kissed me. I was shocked and just stood there. I heard a little click. Did she just take a picture?! She then ran off.
(Katie's Pov)
I texted my boss the pictured she ordered of me kissing Jake. Then she called. "Hello, I have done what you asked." I said. She responded with, "good job Kat now time for step 2." Then she hung up