Chapter 7: Scavenger hunt?!

(Ally's Pov)

I read the paper and it said 'I hope your ok to drive because we're going on a scavenger hunt!!' I looked on the back and it said 'drive to the park you showed me you can use my car just don't reck it.' I looked at the paper and was wondering like what the hell really? I tried to call him and he didn't answer. Then I decided to drive to the park. When I got there, in the middle of the park on the bench there was Sarah the bartender! I walked over and was about to ask her what's going on but she gave me a beautiful dark red rose. That had another piece of paper on it. It read 'now go to the weeping willow near your house' I hopped back in my car and drove there, smelling the Axe spray in the car. I parked a little ways from the tree, and got out. When I got there I saw Jake holding his hand out for me to grab. I walked over to him and he said "take my hand!" I took his hand, and he started tugging on my hand as him saying follow me. He ended up leading me to this wonderful, beautiful lake. There was a picnic set up underneath a magnificent tree. Around the picnic area were a large group of lilacs, lavender, and daisies all mixed together. "It's beautiful! Did u do all of this?" I asked him amazed. "Yeah, I thought you would like it." He said sheepishly. I walked up to him and gave him a bear hug. He hugged me back and it was like I felt something I've never felt before. We sat down for a while and just talked, sometimes even sat in silence. Not an awkward silence, but a more comfortable silence. He then turned to me and asked, "Uh I know this is kind of stupid, but will you go out with me?"

(Sam's Pov)

It's been a little while since I texted Ally that I loved her. I felt hurt, but I understood. She probably likes that stupid guy ,what was his name Jack, Jeff, Jake! His name is Jake, well it doesn't matter because I hate him. I texted Katie to ask what his number was. She told me she didn't know, but she over heard where he's at. Also she mentioned that Ally was with him! My face was red with anger. I drove as fast as I could to go see them, mainly Ally though. I spied on them for a little bit and heard Jake ask her to go out with him. I after what she said I walked in there little moment. I had a feeing I'm going to ruin the little chance I had of being her friend again.

(Ally's Pov)

"Uh I know this is kind of stupid, but will you go out with me?" He asked. "... Of course!" I answered before giving him a peck on the cheek. Then suddenly Sam walked in and looked like he was about to punch Jake. He swung his fist at Jake and before he hit Jake, Sam hit me instead. Tears ran down my face. "What the hell?! Sam she was talking about how she was about to apologies to you, then u come and do this. Don't be expecting an apology from her." Jake said for me because I was crying so badly I couldn't speak. "C'mon Al lets go" Jake said reassuringly to me. I then grabbed his hand and we walked to his car. "I'm sorry that happened to you hun." Jake whispered to me. He then cupped my cheeks and wiped my tears away, then kissed me. It was short, sweet, and simple. Yet lovingly all at the same time. He drove me to my house and walked me in. "I'll see you later." He told me. Before he walked away I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. We then sat on the couch for hours, and cuddled a little. Until I fell asleep and drifted off into dream land.