Chapter 4: He broke the girl.

*Warning mature content if your triggered easily be warned*

(Ally's Pov)

After a few hours of playing Call of Duty, and Mortal Kombat X, Mikky and Tyler had to go home. Once they left I went to my room and cried for about an hour. I started getting depressed and having horrible thoughts,

Why me?!

What did I do to deserve this?!

I'm alone.

That word kept ringing in my ear like fifty alarm clocks going at different times.

Alone

Alone

ALONE, I'M ALONE, ALL FUCKING ALONE!!!

Normally a normal person would go talk to there closest friend or there parents. Well my parents would either overdose, drink till they passed out, or runaway from there issues and don't give a damn about anyone else. My friends wouldn't understand what I'm going through. I might as well go for a drink or something. I mean Sarah is the bartender there and she gives me drinks as long as I pay, even though I'm sixteen. She understands what it's like not having people who understand you and having a overdosed parent. I hopped in my car and drove down the street to the bar she works at called 'The Dove'. I walked in and she was there. "Four shots of whiskey please" I said with my rapid voice from all the crying. "You ok Al?" She asked me while pouring and handed me the shots. I started explaining what happened, when I realized what time it was. "Oh shit! I gotta go!" I drank the last shot. Felt the burning sensation going down my throat. She didn't have time to check if I was drunk or not before I stumbled out the door. I couldn't find my car and tried to find it, since I parked a little ways away. I ended up taking a wrong turn and ending up in an alley. Once I realized I was in the worst allies in town I ran. Then I felt someone grab me. My guess is it's an old pervert to catch anything they think is a pretty little thing. I got a quick look at his face and I was correct, an old pervert. He pulled me closer and whispered in my ear "Hey little pretty thing, how about you come with me and my gang to have some...... Fun?" He said in the most twisted voice I have ever heard. I could smell the his alcoholic breath mixed with regular bad breath from not brushing his teeth. I just screamed before my mouth was covered a white cloth. Then I heard sirens and people yelling my name. That's the last thing I remember before I passed out.

~that night at midnight still Ally's Pov~
It's all black. It must be a dream? It has to be! I heard a monitor beeping. Am I in a hospital? Then I heard someone talking. "Hey Al how are you, is Mikky and I hope you wake up. W-we all miss you!" She says as she starts crying. "Mikky!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. She just continues to cry. 'I must be in a coma or something?, Dammit?!" I think out loud.
When will I wake up.
I then let the darkness consume me