Chapter 8: Doesnt look like xmas outside? (Christmas special part 1)

(Jake's Pov)

A few weeks have past since I asked out Ally. A few weeks since we heard from Katie. We haven't told Ally yet, because we thought it was going to be to much to handle for her. Christmas is coming up and I need to find the present for everyone, especially Ally. Today the gang and I were going to the mall to look at stuff. I was going to ride with Ally, Tyler with Mikky, and Bianca with one of Ally's friends named Cece. While we were driving to the mall Ally suddenly held the hand that I wasn't driving and said "Do you truly love me Jake?" What kind of question was that, of course I did! "Of course I do! Why would you ever think that I didn't?" I responded. She just kept her head down and didn't answer me. I waited until we got there for me to try to talk to her again. Thankfully we got there before the others. I finally found a parking spot, then parked. I turned off the car and looked at her. She looked so upset, and I wanted to figure out why and help her. I lifted up her face with my hand on her chin. She looked up at me with sadness in her ocean blue eyes. One tear ran down her face, soon came more. After that she started silently crying. I hopped out of the car, and went to the passenger side. I slid in next to her, then sat her on my lap. I put her arms around my neck carefully. I then snaked my arms around her waist, and pulled her close to me. I whispered 'shhh'  as I was stroking her hair. My method of calming her down worked. "Are you ok babe?" I asked her. "I'm just scared that you'll leave me for someone else. You won't do that will you?" She said with a shaky voice. I then told her "I would never leave you if it was the last, I love u so much and I will never trade that for something else!" I ended it with a welcoming hug. We saw all the other cars that belonged to our friends park. I opened the door for her and we walked out hand in hand. "How should we split up?" Tyler asked. "One girl one boy?" Ally suggested. "Maybe we could have the girls go together then the boys go together!!" Mikky literally almost screamed from excitement. We all agreed by nodding heads. All the girls were saying bye to their boyfriends. I hugged Ally, then kissed her on the cheek. We then went our separate ways.