Engaged

Disclaimer: I do not own the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan
  Percy had just asked me out on a date and I can't wait to see what he planned. It's been about a month since the last time we had gone on a date, he took me to a fancy restaurant which was amazing. That was my absolute favorite date of ours.

  The problem was that when he asked me to go on the date with him he was really nervous and was stuttering which I didn't know whether to take as a good sign that he was happy or that it was a bad sign and he was going to break up with me.

  I don't even know why I'm worrying about him breaking up with me because he's the most loyal person I know. He also told me he'd never break up with me, but things could change. He could fine someone better. He could finally see how he deserves so much better. How he could fall in love with someone else and forget all about me.

  I stop myself from thinking about that. He would never. I hope so. I look into the mirror. I guess I look okay. I had Piper come over and straighten my hair. She also did my makeup, some mascara, a little bit of blush, and a tad bit of lip stick. We both had spent about a hour picking through her clothes for something for me to wear.

  She would pick one up and say how good it would look on me and then I'd tell her that's not something I would wear. It went like that for almost a hour untill she finally held up something that I liked.

It was a white dress with a brown belt. It went down to the middle of my thighs. ( picture at the beginning) Since it was winter I put some plain black leggings on under and a matching purse. I think it looked okay on me.

  After getting ready I started walking towards the front of camp where he said he would meet me. When I get there I see him standing by himself and staring off into space. I smile and walk up to him. "Hey Seaweed Brain." I say.

"Hey Wise Girl." He says nervously.

"Well are you ready?" I ask him.

"Actually we're not leaving yet." He says even more nervous. I frown. This can't be good.

"Why?" I ask confused. Instead of answering me he gets down on one knee in front of me. I feel tears pool in my eyes. I cover my mouth and look down at him.

"Annabeth Chase, my Wise Girl, I have loved you for a while now and I can't imagine myself with anyone else. I love you so much. I would do anything for you. I would fight every monster in the universe for you. I would to hell and back for you again. I'll always protect you and be there for you because I love you. I know we're young but I know you're the one for me. So will you Wise Girl, marry me your Seaweed Brain?" He asks. I nod my head yes.

"Yes Percy! Yes, oh I love you so much!" I yell wrapping my arms around him. He picks me up and spins me around. He sets me down and kisses me. And that's how the whole camp found us, an engaged couple kissing against a tree a few minutes later.

Please check out my new book Family Reunion and don't forget to vote thanks💗