✖️ 5 ✖️

Still Dani's POV

*WARNING// rape content*
( if you read it's on you, if you don't want to read skip through that part. Okay? Thanks.)

I was in the back of the van. And my hand were tied behind my hack and my legs were tied and my mouth was tied shut. The people we in the front seat so I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and texted with my finger to Luke.

( D- Dani // L- Luke )

D- LUKE TURN ON YOUR FIND MY IPHONE NOW!!

L- why?

D- I've been kidnapped but they forgot to grab my phone from me. Please I don't wanna die.

L- are you serious? So you think I would fall for that? That's so stupid.

D- no Luke seriously. Please help me.

L-prove it.

D- I can't. I'm tied up and I'm typing with my fingers. Put here.
*inserts photo of her typing with her fingers.*

L- OH MY GOD! IM SORRY I DOUBTED YOU. IS YOUR FIND MY IPOHNE ON?

D- Yeah.

L- okay good all of us are following you phone.
________________________

We stopped somewhere and I accidentally left my phone in their car. I think it was 2 guys but they tied me to a car and spread my legs but i have no idea why.

"Oh look, our sex toy looks confused." With that one word my eyes grew wide. What the actual fuck that is rape!

The one who spoke came over to me and palmed himself through his shorts. GROSS AS SHIT!

He finally came over to me and started grinding as I sat tied to the chair. I started crying. Like who wouldn't?

He eventually slipped his one hand down my pants and started toying with my area. It's felt weird as shit. I tried to struggle but every time I did he got closer and closer to my area and when I stuggle S again he inserted a finger in me which cause me to scream. IM TOO INNOCENT FOR THIS!!!

After fingering me for a while he actually got his thing that I shall not name out and he fucking pulled my pants down. I WANT IT TO STOP!!!!

He pushed into me and I cried. It hurt like hell. Which it also meant I lost my V-card due to rape. He went to fast which caused me to keep screaming. This lasted for a while. Luckily he didn't cum in me which meant I couldn't become prego. Thank God!

He pulled my pants back up and with that the 2 left. I cried and let my head fall down to look down. But as I was about to fall asleep I felt someone touch me mad I flinched. They let go and I looked up. It was Calum. OH MY GOD!!! I''VE BEVER BEEN HAPPIER TO SEE CALUM!!

He untied me and hugged me and I hugged back but I didn't stand up and obviously he could tell something wasn't right so he picked me up and I cried again into his shirt. He pulled out his phone and called who I think was Luke.

"Hey I found her. She was in this abandoned building on Smith Street." He said and I'm pretty sure it was Luke cause he immediately screamed and told us that the other and him would be right here.

"Wanna tell me what they did to you. Something obviously happened. You flinched to me just touching you."  He looked down to me and I looked up at him.

"He stole my V-card." I had no emotion in that statement. I just started playing with my fingers.

"H-he r-raped you?" Calum surely sounded mad about it but there was worry in there too. I didn't say anything, instead I nodded.

"Can you tell Luke for me? I don't wanna and can't tell him." I state and I look up to him again. But this time he has tears running down his face now.

"Umm... Yeah, I can do that. But you know he'll be right in front of us when i tell him right?" He asked and I just nodded.

Soon enough the rest of the guys were running up Calum and me.

"Oh my god, Dani." Luke took me from Calum and held me to his chest.

"Tell me what happened." He looked down to me and I looked over to Calum, so soon enough Luke's gaze followed mine over to Calum's.

"The people raped your sister Luke." Calum stated and looked down. Luke glare shot back to me instantly. He had tears forming in his eyes. He hugged me tighter then ever.

"Oh my god baby girl. Did he look familiar at all or at least do you remember what he looks like?" I nodded and with that we walked back to Luke's car. He passed me back over to someone but this time it wasn't Calum, it was Ashton. That's okay with me, Ashton is like another big brother to me.

Luke started driving but i didn't know where too. We eventually arrived at a police station. Ashton got out with me and put me down gently but I was about to fall so he quickly picked me back up again.

"Let me guess, first and rough?" Ashton whispered so only I could hear. I just nodded and he mumbled some foul words.

We all walked in and Luke told the head person the problem and they had Ashton carry me into an examination room they had for people who have been recently raped while the boys stayed in the waiting room.

"Describe the man to us." The head person asked me. So I did. After all my explaining they had a sketch of him and they asked me if it looked like him and I nodded. They went out and called Ashton back in. He came in right away and grabbed me and we were out of there.

"Why don't you let her walk? She has legs." Luke suggested.

"I'll tell you in the car." And with that as soon as we got in the car all the boys turned to face Ashton. I wiggled out of his grasp and over to Mikey cause he was next to Ashton. Cause I didn't want to be in center of attention. Even though I will be in a second. I don't think Mikey cared. He grabbed me and held me close to him like ow Luke or Ashton would, it was quite comforting.

"Dude, you know how it was your sisters first?" He asked and they all nodded.

"Yeah well your sister was tapped hard, not joking. She can't even stand." They all looked at me and I hid in Mikey's shoulder.

Luke sighed and he started the car and drove home. Why did this have to happen to me? That hair means my first won't have any meaning at all. Fuck my life.
----------------------------------------
If you read and you regret it, sorry. I warned you. Thanks for reading though. ~Lexi Damerell5️⃣🆘