A new life

3rd pov
  Two girls were together getting ready to go to the airport today was their big day they were going to Britian. They were going to a new high school to maybe at least make progress of learning.

The girl with a high ponytail wearing a pair of basketball shorts and a baggy shirt that says 'I love drake' with some pair of Jordans was just watching the other girl with a Star Wars tank top with some ripped jeans with a pair of high converse with her hair down dyed with red walking around her room.

"Omg melody I'm so nervous today we are leaving and I'm gonna  miss my family omg I hope is a better school than the one we are right now" the emo girl said "well i don't care if we leaving at least we will be leaving this piece of shit" the tomboy girl said to her friend. "Melody don't be like that at least you had friends I mean mostly of your friends were boys I on the other hand had barely friends but you are my bff " the nervous girl told her friend "ugh don't worry jacky maybe in that school you have more friends" melody told her friend while closing her eyes.

"Maybe but oh well  I'm to awesome for them right melody, right I am" jacky said with a cheery voice "Nope im awesome you are fabulous" melody told her "oh that's right I'm fabulous lol" Jacky said laughing.

Melody chuckled at her childish behavior she hoped that in their new high school she has new friends to talk to not only her. Jacky was so exited and nervous at the same time would they make fun of her she can try and make new friends, she can't always be with Melody she needs to make new friends but they start judging her when they see her she always feels alone but then Melody comes and makes her remember she is special to someone.

Jacky pov
I was talking to melody when I heard my name being called downstairs "what" I yelled "hurry up come down here so we can say good bye and tell melody to come to" my mom yelled from the living room "ok I will" I responded I turned to look at melody who was already grabbing her bags and walked out of my room I turned and look at my room for the last time ugh ama miss it here. I went downstairs to meet up with melody I saw both my mom and dad looking at the ground I saw my little brother about to cry I was getting sad. "We will miss you jacky my love have a safe trip" my mom said looking at me with a sad expression I bow my head "don't be sad dear we will be ok" my dad told me I went and give both of them a huge hug I went and bend down and hug my little bro I whisper to his ear "take care of mommy and daddy ok I will miss you I will try to come and visit" i said to him letting go "I will big sister" he said I stood up and walked to melody who was just looking at us "let's go melody u have to say goodbye to your family to" I told her with a calm voice "let's go then" she said as she walked out of the house. "Bye I will miss yall" I said as went and open the passenger door of melody Ferrari I turned and look at them for the last time and climb in I sigh. "Everything is going to be ok jacky we will come to visit them" melody said as she started to drive to her parents house to say goodbye. "Yeah" I mumble.

Melody pov

I look a jacky and sigh it will of been hard so say goodbye to your loved ones I mentally cursed now is my turned. I don't really like my family like she does but I still have to says goodbye. We were in front of my mansion "sigh wait here ok" I told jacky "ok" responded jacky as she changed the radio station ugh I went to my door step and enter the house "hello" I yelled throughout the house "sweet is that you" my mom said as she came walking down the stairs she ran to me and hugged me. "You finally came back oh we have so much to talk about" my mom said so happy I saw my dad walking out of his office walking towards us I just sigh wat a drag "melody u came back" my dad said as he put his hand on my shoulder I shake it off "no I just came to say goodbye" I told them "whAt do u mean good bye" my dad said eyes narrowing "I'm leaving to Britain" I said "what why" my mom said slightly surprised "they invited me and my friend to join a school over there so we said yes" I told them "so bye" I said as started to walk out "wait" I heard my mom said I turned to look at her "here I want you to keep this be safe dear" she said as she handed me a box I open it and I saw a beautiful necklace with a design of a dragon with a red ruby as his eyes I looked up at my mom and smiled "thanks mom I love it" I said as I put the lovely necklace on "this is from me" my dad said as he handed me another box I open it and saw a bracelet with five charms one was a kunai,a panda,a dragon ball, a frog, and a kanji sign that means love I put it on I smiled up at them "thx I love it bye" I said as I walked out I turned and look at my house for the last time and smirked and hold my necklace close to me I enter my car and close the door "how did it went" jacky said "it went ok now let's go" I said as we headed to the airport.

3rd pov

Both girls got to the airport melody parked her car in a private lot so when she comes back there will be her car. Melody when up to the women who was behind the counter thing "two tickets for Britain" melody said "it will be $200 dollars" the lady said jacky handed the money and melody took the tickets and waited to be called. When they were called they headed to their airplane and climbed on. Jacky went and sat next to the window and melody next to her. "Ok now we will be departing so put your belts on and enjoy the ride" the conductor said both Melody and Jacky put their earphones on and closed their eyes and drifted to sleep so when they wake up they are in Britain. They couldn't wait to meet their new high school.

Their is my first chapter hope yall
Like it 😊