Melody vs micheal

Niall pov
    I was looking at melody she is strong she made Michael bleed just with one punch. I think she is cute when I first saw her man like love at first sight.

"Ok we are here" zayn said I looked at him and move my gaze to melody talking to jacky she is pretty but she won't like someone like me no girl those mostly my other friends sigh. "So this is art is a big classroom eh melody right" jacky told to melody "yeah yawn" melody said tired I think cause of the ride.

I saw we were late I didn't heard the bell ring maybe cause I was in my on land ugh. "Niall and zayn can y'all explain why were y'all late" the teacher said mr.smith "well we got in a little problem and well we were showing this new girls" zayn told mr.smith "ok go to sit down and girls introduce yourself" he told us then to melody and jacky.

Melody pov
   Ugh man why Introduce ourselves I'm lazy "my name is melody Jordan" I said borely looking around I spotted Michael their smirking at jacky but then his gaze land on me he glare I glared back. "I'm jacky mahone" jacky said looking away I think she is shy I should of know.

"Ok ladies were do y'all come from" The teacher said "we both come from America Houston, Texas" I said Ik many people wish to go to America "ah America wow well I'm Mr.smith" the teacher said I just nodded "well one of you can sit next to Michael and the other next to Zayn" Mr.smith said "u sit next to zayn ok I can't trust Michael with you" I whisper to jacky "ok" she whisper back and went to sit next to him I headed to Michael who just glaring at me I started to hear people mumbling "I wish her Luck he is the strongest person here" I heard a boy whisper to his friend I just ignore them and sat next to him "ok today is a free art day so you can get in a group of four and draw whatever nothing inappropriate" Mr.smith said I got up from my chair and went to sit next to my friend and naill and zayn.

"Hey guys" I said I sat next to Niall who was talking to zayn "I can't believe you sat with Michael" zayn said "well I can afford see him next to jacky I don't trust that guy" I said "Ama draw a pony" jacky said "ama draw goku" I said getting my pencil from my bag "ama draw a dog" Niall said "I will draw a lion" zayn said I smirked.

While we were drawing and laughing at out drawings Michael walk up to us ugh that jerk. "Well well what do we have here bunch of fucking morons" he said he grabbed all of ours drawings and ripped them I look up at Niall who was just looking down at the table and zayn was looking somewhere else jacky was just trying to ignore him.

I turn to look at him and said "u know that is mess up" he just look at me and grabbed my collar and pulled me up to his eye level and he said well growl " u should shut up you piece of shit" I just sigh and cover my nose by now everyone was looking even the teacher fuck him "you should brush your teeth or here I will give you tic tacs" I told him i went to grab my bag but before I can do that he punch me and let go of my collar.

I just stood there blinking fast trying to process everything everyone started to "uhh" the teacher started to yell at Michael I move my gaze towards Michael I glare him and if looks can kill he will be 6 foot underground. "Meet me in front of the school" I said with a deep voice that can scare even the toughest people he just nodded and walked back to his table I just look at him and sat on my chair oh he will get it.

Niall pov
I looked at melody amaze how can she take a punch like that not even I that I'm always getting punched by him I sigh "don't worry Niall friends take care of other friends right" melody said smiling at me I blush "yeah" I replied she just laugh I smiled jacky stood up "ok so who is going to technology next" she said "I know Louis has that class" zayn said I nodded "yeah I now my friend Justin bieber is in that class to" I told them melody looked at me and said "we don't know him" I just nodded "he is a boy with blond and brown hair" I told them she just sigh "well we would just find Louis" jacky said zayn nodded.

Time skip I'm fabulous 🦄

3rd pov
Both girls met all their classes now it was time to get the fight ready the news spread so fast. "U know u should do this" Harry was trying to persuade melody to not fight they all became great friends in one day even jacky was back in her cheery mood.

"U know he wanted to pick a fight with me" melody said grabbing the clothes she need to fight and headed to the restroom and change. When she got out she was wearing basketball shorts with a white tank to she put some old Jordans and bandage her hands. "Ok I'm ready if y'all come and if I go over stop me ok" melody said as she open the door and walked to In front of the school.

There stood Michael ready all the people that came and see their fight got their phones out to record the epic moment. Michael was wearing a black tank top with some neon yellow basketball shorts and some Air Forces.

Melody arrive she went and stood in front of Michael she cracked her knuckles and got ready for the first hit Michael punch him but she dodge it she elbow him in the stomach and kick him. Everyone started to cheer with all the screaming the teachers ran out of the school and ran to stop the fight. The gym teacher grab melody and the coach Michael they were still kicking trying to go to each other "that is enough Michael and melody head to the principal office" the coach said and grabbed melody from the arm and started to drag her to the principal office along with Michael behind them. She had her top lib busted and many bruises she also has a black eye Michael had a black eye and also had bunch of bruises and maybe a broken nose.

They were Inside the office standing there "I'm so disappointed in you Michael u are out top football player and you melody you barely came today" the principal he had black hair and hazel eyes he was young. Melody sigh and look at the floor "he started" she said "what no it was you" Michael said they started to have a argument "shut up y'all both will have SAC and if you two fight again you will go to our school of punishment" he yelled Melody couldn't care less she been to sac and ALS a lot so She didn't care "go to your rooms" he said Melody walked out and Michael behind "oh and melody your dad said to learn not fight" he said melody just slammed the door and headed to her room today was not her day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Merry Christmas everybody I wish you the best hope y'all like this chapter 🦄