Melody birthday

Jacky pov

Ok so melody birthday is coming and I'm so excited man we can make a surprise party for her with the boys omg I'm happy man my best friend is turning one more year yay. Right now I have gather all the boys in the room melody right now is in the library I think doing her homework cause she has a low grade and is our first weeks well too bad.

"Ok now boys melody birthday is coming and we have to plan everything she never had a party before so let's make this the best" I told them raising my fist in the air "when is her birthday" Harry said "is on January 28" I told them grinning "wow mine is coming to is on January 12" zayn said "OMG for real" I said grinning like a manic "yeah" he said uneasy.

I walked towards him and push him out the door "don't you have to go to your extra class" I told him "oh yeah thanks for reminding me" he said and walked out of the room I was just smiling I turn to the boys "ok now we have to party's to make I'm more exited" I said chuckling "yeah ok now how do we do it" "first for melody let's add my little pony and anime theme and for zayn umm let me see a panda theme" I said looking at them "I'm ok with that" Niall said. Everyone else nodded "well then it is settle now have any ideas" I practically yelled.

Zayn pov
  I was headed to my extra class that was in the library where melody is yes now I can't be a loner. As I was heading there I saw Luke and Michael talking about something and ran and hid behind the lockers to hear what they are talking about.

"Ok so how are we gonna do this" Luke said I was confuse do what.

"We are gonna get her in the library we have to teach her a lesson" mike said I think I know who he is talking about melody."we first gonna surround her then when we have her corner I give a signal then we attack" he said I gasp lowly I headed to the library slowly and started to run I have to warn melody.

I got there as fast as I could I slam open the doors and look around to find her. There she was with reading glasses on and reading a chapter book. I walked towards her "hey melody" I said to her she looked up and took her glasses off "waz yo zayn" she replied "I um the wanted to talk to you about um something" I nervously said she turned serious "what is it" her voice was calm but firmly. I sat next to her "well I heard mike talking to Luke about jumping you on your way to the room I just wanted to warn you" I said looking down at my fingers I felt a hand on my shoulders I look up to see her.

"Thanks you telling me" she smiling she stand up I blushed I bow my head to cover my blush "well I got to go stop this ok zayn" she said and walked away I looked up and saw her walk away I also stood up and follow her. She turned and look at me and smiled I just blushed what is happening to me.

We got where the boys where gonna get her "Ama hide cause they gonna know is me I will come out who you need help" I told her I walked and hid behind the wall. I saw the boys go to her she was just standing there like she doesn't care. "Well well who do we have here" mike said fucking piece of thrash. Melody just walked to be in front of him both are the same high except melody is two inches smaller so she only tilted her head up a little bit.

"So u want to beat me up"she said I gulped I hope she doesn't say it was me I saw mike and the others narrow their eyes "who told you that" "oh I don't know a little bird just came and told me" they said glaring at each other melody grab him from the collar and brought him to ear level I could hear anything she was saying. When she stopped she punched him and walked away to were I was wow.

Melody pov to

After what zayn told me i headed to the place they were gonna 'beat me up'. When we go there zayn said he was gonna hide I just nodded and I saw him hide behind a wall. I waited until I saw them come I uncrossed my arms and looked up to see mike Infront of me.