Dates

Niall pov

I was in my class spring break is starts tomorrow and I still haven't confess too melody I love her ugh why does this had to be so complicated.

Maybe I can take her to nandos and eat yeah they will be great and I can confess to her.

"Niall come on the class is over" Harry woken me up from my thoughts I nodded and packed my stuff.

We got to the room and the girls were already there with the rest of the gang I blush at melody she looked at me and smiled.

I smiled back and walked to her. "Hey there melody" I said "waz up Niall" she said looking at me.

"I wanted to talk to you alone can you come with me" I said as I walked to the door she looked at me confuse and follow me.

"What happen" she said ok here goes nothing I breath in and let go.

"Iwaswonderingifyouwouldwanttogotoeatwithme" I blurted out so fast "what talk slowly Niall"

Sigh "I was wondering if you would want to go to eat with me" I said this time slowly. I looked At her and she was blushing.

"S-sure when" she said nervously I smiled " tomorrow" I said she nodded and headed to the room.

Woohoo I did it yesh I asked her out omg I'm so happy I can't wait to tell Harry.

Mike pov

Ok ok I can do this I just knock on the boys door and I can ask for jacky and I can ask her on a date.

To be honest I'm nervous what if she says no or maybe idk but I'm Michael I'm strong I shouldn't be nervous ok here I go.

I was Infront of their door I raise my hand and knock I heard footsteps.

Melody open the door and looked at me I literally had to look somewhere else.

"What do you want" she said "I well can I talk to jacky" she looked at me "why" she said narrowing her eyes at me.

"Who is it melody" I heard her beautiful voice "mike want to talk to you" melody walked away and was replaced by jacky I blushed "can I ask you something jacky" she nodded "umm will you go out and eat with me" I said looking at the ground "y-you want m-me to go eat w-with you" I nodded "of course when" she asked I felt so happy I looked at her with a big smile "tomorrow night" she nodded "goodbye" she said I nod and she close the door.

OMG I did now I can't wait for tomorrow I asked her out fuck yeah.

Melody pov
Let's just say I'm nervous man Niall ask me out I mean many boys have asked me out but I will always say no Maybe is because when I am around him I feel butterflies on my stomach it makes me happy.

He makes me smile he is kind, loving, caring, and he is funny. He is the type of guy I like but I wonder why me there is more girls out there but he chose me.

Let me just go to sleep and rest I don't know when we are going out but I'm nervous.

Jack pov

I was so happy and nervous at the same time I couldn't believe mike asked me out to out like this is so not enexpected.

Like the school bully asking me out I mean there are many others cute girls out there but he chose me like I know I'm fabulous and awesome but please and I'm also ugly

I'm like im so ready for this I'm gonna look my best. Now let me rest I can't wait for the date.

The next day

3rd pov

Both girls where nervous they found out this night where gonna be their dates. Both girls headed to the restroom and crash "what the actual fuck" melody said "ouch man" jacky said looking up "oh melody I'm sorry" she apologized "no is my fault and what are you doing" she asked "um well you see I'm going on a date with um mike and is tonight" she said looking down. Melody sigh "I'm going on a a date to" jack look up at her "who who tell me" she said melody sigh "Niall" she said jack squeal and jump "OMG for real" melody cover her mouth "shut up you gonna wake them up" jack chuckle nervously "oops sorry" melody sigh and shake her head "hey lets go shopping for a outfit" she said melody thought about this and said "ok let's get ready to go to the mall" jack nodded and both went to change.