Shopping

3rd pov
  The boys and the girl decided to go shopping on a Saturday and is already Saturday they took turns to take a shower.

Harry was first he got out and put a white nike hoodie with some jeans and a pair of vans.

Next was zayn he got out and put some black jeans a white shirt with a panda on it and a hoodie on zipped.

Niall got out and put some black skinny jeans with a shirt that says 'I love food' and some convers.

Jacky got out and put some gray ripped jeans and a sleeve button up with some Star Wars vans and a unicorn case she died her hair purple.

Liam put some random shirt and some blue jeans and some timberlands. Louis put a bird shirt and a pair of gray jeans and some Nikes.

And last was melody she put some skinny cropped jeans and a Drake crewneck some adidas super stars and 1-800-hotlinebling iPhone case.

"Ok now let's go we don't have all day" jacky said grabbing her purse she looks at the boys and then at melody who was just standing there. "Yeah let's go" Harry said as he opened the door and I walked out with the other boys following him the girls just looked at each other and nodded "first time shopping with boys" melody question jacky "well yeah I mean I been with my dad and bro but this is different" jacky said melody just sigh and ignore her and follow the boys jacky just smiled and follow her and locked the door.

Time skip because vegeta said so~

Niall pov
We where walking through the shadows do we won't get caught we can't go until the principal said so. So here we are sneaking out "ok listen just keep quiet" melody said man I wish I can tell her what I feel. No don't think about that ok

We manage to get out "free at last I can resist that fucking school" melody yells with jacky zayn just sigh "be quiet we gonna get caught" he said they just looked at him with -shut the hell up before we murder you- eyes I just shiver "yeah um were do we go now" Louis said I nodded "let's go to zoomies then hot topic then forever  21" jacky answer so exited "yeah what she said" Liam agreed I just chuckled.

Melody pov
We went to my favorite store hot topic man I love that store I went to the anime section while the others I don't know and I don't care I saw Niall walked to me in the corner of my eye "hey" he said smiling I smile back "waz up" I said picking a naruto shirt and turning to Niall "does this shirt look good on me" I told him he was looking toward the shirt then to me "yeah" he said he went to one of the stalls and grabbed a pikachu shirt "what do you think of this" he said as he showed me the shirt it was pretty cute I laugh quietly "it will look cute on you" I told him has I grabbed a vegeta shirt "you think so" I heard him say "yeah why not" I told him turning to look at him he was just looking at the ground I frowned.

"Is cause mostly all the other girls prefer the other boys and not me" he said sighing I just put my hand in his shoulder and he looked at me "don't worry you are pretty cute to me" I winked at him and went to hoodies and jeans section I grabbed some jeans of my size and went to check them out. They fit me I grabbed a sleeveless hoodie that had a skeleton on the back I went to pay for them.

I meet up with the gang Niall was still stunned of what is said I just smirked I ended up buying two pair of jeans, two anime shirt and one band shirt, and two sleeveless hoodies. "Now we go to zoomies" jacky said I just nodded while yawning man I'm lazy as fuck. We headed to the store and I headed to the boys place cute stuff. Zayn was behind me he was looking at the jackets like me "so which one you think will look good on me" I asked him he just looked at me like wtf "you are suppose to go to the girl section" he told me I just rolled my eyes "just so know I'm a tomboy get they through your thick skull" I told him grabbing a jacket it was stripped color black and red I put it on it was to big so I grabbed a small one perfect I headed to pay.

Jacky pov

Wow they got beautiful clothes here we were heading to forever 21 girly but who cares. I saw a lovely neon green sweater I picked it up and showed it to Liam who was next to me "isn't it cute" I said hugging the sweated I may be half emo but is love bright colors "it is what about this one" he showed me a neon pink and blue sweater "omg this is beautiful sweater" I told him as a grabbed the sweater "Ama buy this one" I said heading to the cashier. It wasn't expensive so is ok. "Now where" melody said as we all meet up together "let's go to foot action  then we go to school" Harry said we all nodded. We headed to footaction I went and picked some Jordan wow man this are pretty melody picked a pair to I called the man "do you got size six" I said he nodded and he went to grabbed them I saw melody already with the box and went to see some joggers and picked some up. I went to pay a lot of money but hey I have money. "Ok now let's go" zayn said we nodded.

Time skip

3rd pov
The gang were in the schools grounds that all looked at each other and nodded. They enter quietly they were so quiet you couldn't hear anything cause they were no one it the hallways. They got to the room and locked the door "phew that was close" jacky said they all nodded. That all put the clothes away and lay on their beds today was a awesome day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY YAAY

Hope y'all like the chapter ok like comment and follow cause I'm fabulous and awesome.