First day

3rd pov

"We will be landing please put your belts on" the conductor said both melody and jacky woke up and stretch. "Yawn man are we here" jacky said "yup we are here look out the window" melody told jacky, she did so and look out the window she saw the airport getting close they both put their belts on and waited to be released.

Tiny skip because I'm awesome
When they landed they grabbed their bags and headed out. When they got of the plane they started to walk out the airport and headed outside it was cloudy so they better go to their school and fast. Jacky called a taxi and told the guy take them to crystal high. "Can't wait I mean it has your bedrooms with a roommate we better be together" said jacky so exited "yawn I just want to sleep" melody responded and check her watch is 4:00am "and today we start are first day I want to have classes with u" jacky was still talking while melody just closed her eyes "we're here" said the taxi driver "ok here and thanks for bringing us" jacky said handing him $5 dollars while smiling "yeah bye" the driver said driving away "ok melody lets go don't be nervous" jacky said her tone going from cheery to nervous "sigh don't be nervous lets just go inside before it rains ok" melody replied while ruffling her hair "ok let's go is not like the end of the world I hope so" jacky said and mumble the last part "come on" melody said already in the school doors "ok" jacky said.

Melody pov
We enter the school man it was huge I turned and saw jacky eyes widen I just smirked and headed to the office wherever that is.
I look up wow there are signs well let's follow them "come on jacky hurry up we don't got all day we have to go to our room and take a shower for our first day here" I told jacky "yeah well let's go my best buddy" she said with a cheery tone of voice I smile at her such a drag.
We found the office we both enter "good morning what can I do for you two girls" the lady at the desk "well u see we are new and we came to pick up our schedule and our room keys" I told her slightly bored "ok can I have your names please "I'm Melody Jordan" I told her "and I'm Jacky Mahone" jacky said "ok wait mm oh here is your schedule" the lady went to the printer and handed us our schedules I took mine and gave jacky hers we look if we had same classes we do we have 1,2,4,6,7 wow five classes well only three classes that we are not together "unfortunately we don't have no more bedrooms for girls we will have to give both of yall a bedroom with boys if that is ok with both of y'all" the lady said I turned to look at jacky who was just looking at the lady with a wtf face "yes is alright with us" I told her jacky turned to look at me with wide eyes "ok here are the keys and have a nice day" the lady said smiling at us "you to" I replied and both me and jacky headed out. "Are u crazy a room with boys" jacky yelled at me "come on is only a room with two boys nothing is going to happen" I said shrugging "ugh it will feel weird well for me not you" she said "don't me mad I can me friends with them" I told her "mm maybe I don't know" she said "come on is not the end of the world" I told her "maybe u are right" she said.

Still Melody pov

We were front of our room I was about to knock when jacky grab my hand I sigh "what know" I told her "well um idk aren't u nervous" jacky said looking somewhere else "no I'm not so get it together" I growl at her I knocked the door I heard voices inside the door.
A guy with blond messy hair and bright blue eyes stared at me "um hello" he said I just sigh "hello um we are new and unfortunately their no more room for girls available so the lady in the office said that me and my friend will be your new roommates" I told him with a bored expression he just stared at me for a long time "take a picture it will last longer" I told him smirking he blushed "ahh yes um come in" he said looking away from me "come on jacky" I told my bff who was behind me "ok" she answer sigh troublesome. We enter my eyes went wide and I can tell jacky to "ay wey no mames" i said in Spanish there In front stood five boys I thought only two omg that's not good I looked to see jacky walk towards me and hide behind me I think I know how she feel two girls sleep with five boys in one fucking room oh god bless us. "Niall why are there two girls here" I turned to look who said that is was a boy with curly brown hair with green hair "oh um they are new and the ms.moreno said for they to be our new roommates" Niall said with scratching his head I snapped from my gaze "yeah um I'm Melody Jordan and behind is my friend Jacky Mahone" I said I moved so they can see jacky.
"Well hey I'm Harry Styles" the curly boy said "I'm Louis Tomlinson" a boy with normal brown hair and brown eyes said I nodded "I'm zayn Malik" I turned to look at the guy he had black hair that in front it goes up "I'm Liam Payne" a boy with brownish hair and brown eyes said "and I'm Niall horan" the blonde said "well nice to meet all of right jacky" I said looking at my friend "yeah" she said looking at the ground "got any spared beds" I said "yeah we have one more bunk bed" Harry said pointing to the bed "well jacky I take the top" I told her heading to the bed and put my bags on the top bed. Jacky came and put her stuff on her bed "I'm nervous ya know" jacky said "don't worry man" I told her.

Jacky pov
   I took a quick shower I brushed my teeth and I looked at myself in the mirror I was wearing ripped black jeans I put a black sweatshirt with colorful dinosaurs on it I put some black boots I tied my hair in a messy bun I put some dinosaur earrings and a necklace. I turned to look at melody who was staring at me "ok I'm ready what time it is" I asked her forgetting the boys "is 7:30" Harry said "thanks" I told him he just nodded "ok well let's start out first day" I told her so exited man I can't wait to see our classes.

3rd pov
    Both girls looked at their schedule they have art,technology,math,reading,and writing together oh well. "Ok do you one of the boys know where is art" melody said out loud "I'm going to art with Niall" zayn said "well can u take us there" jacky told him "yeah sure lets go we don't want to get late" Niall said.
The four teenagers walk to art until they got stop by the looks of them bullies "well well if isn't Niall and inzayn" the guy with messy black hair wearing a black jacket and jeans said "well hello to you calum" zayn said "who are this girls" the boy with red dye hair said "none of your business" Niall said "uhh Michael u gonna let your self be shouted" a guy with blond hair like Niall and blue eyes said "no Luke listen Niall you know where to meet me or I will be worse" Michael said "you better not threaten Niall or you will know who I am" they all turned to look at the tomboy girl cracking her hands "what are you doing melody they are people u don't want to mess with" zayn said in whisper tone "u should listen to inzayn" a guy with messy brown hair said "do I look like I give a fuck if they are not where I am I'm a trainer of boxing and basketball" melody said walking towards Michael who was one inch taller then her "I don't believe you" michael said glaring at her.
"Is true" they turned to look at the nervous girl "and who are u pretty girl" Michael said walking towards her she started to blush but took steps back melody got man and grabbed Michael jacket from the back and turned him around and punch him. Michael started grabbed his nose and he started to bleed "let go" melody said pushing both Niall and zayn "come on jacky" she told jacky who was staring down at Michael. "Yeah" she said all the other boys ran to their leader Michael just stared at melody she is though he though and his mind went to jacky she is kind of cute he said blushing at the thought "let's go guys" he said standing up and heading to his class. For the girls to today was gonna be a special day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello hope y'all like it I made this book for my friend
Like comment and follow