Cats - StevePop

Soda and Steve were sitting in Steves living room, when they heard something at the door. Steve grabbed a baseball bat, and Soda hid behind him.

When they pulled open the door, they noticed a cat sitting at the door. It was black and white, and Soda "aww"ed St once.

At first, Steve refused to let it in. But after a little bit of begging (and a few kisses) Soda convinced him.

Now, Soda was sat on the floor with the cat on his lap, as Steve sat in the chair. Soda was starting to get thirsty, but the cat wouldn't budge. He began getting frustrated,  and Steve tried to hold back his laughs.

"It's not funny, I'm real thirsty!" Steve smirked.

He walked over to Soda, and grabbed the cat, moving it aside. As Soda went to get up, Steve pushed him back down and sat in place of the cat.

"What are you doing?" Soda groaned.

Steve just smiled again. He pushed his lips against Soda's, and licked his bottom lip. Soda opened his mouth, and Steve entered his tongue. The kiss continuously got more heated, and Soda squirmed underneath Steve, creating friction.

They both moaned, and Soda grabbed Steves shirt hem. Steve broke the kiss to pull off both their shirts. As Soda went to unbuckle Steves belt, they were interrupted by an aggressive meow. They broke the kiss, both their faces flushed.

They looked at each and then the cat, bursting into laughs.