This New Year...I Want Him To...

Note: Since it's after Christmas, yeah I know I'm an a-hole, give me the hate comments *get flooded with comments*. I decided to make a late new year one shot...ahem scenario for the 4 remaining characters I haven't wrote in the Season Special. So, enjoy and Happy Belated Birthday to Me! sad lyf

~~~

This up coming New Year, fireworks will explode, screams shall be heard, and love shall blossom. So to welcome the new year...I want him to...

Cuddle with Me||KenXReader||

You called your best friend, Ken, and asked him to join you in a new year movie marathon. He agreed and said to drop by in a few minutes. You didn't take the new year to seriously, so you just thought on just watching movies as the new year swings by. All of your friends invited you to join them in watching the usual new year fireworks, but you declined, saying that it was tiring to wait for 12'o clock to come.

While browsing through some movies, you heard the doorbell ring. You stood up and fixed your appearance before running to get the door. "Hey (y/n)" Ken greeted before entering your home. "Good Evening Ken" you replied, kicking the door behind you and joined Ken to the living room. "It seems you already prepared"

 "Y-yeah. You know it takes a a lot of time popping the popcorn and openin' up the drinks" you replied, no idea why you mindlessly stuttered in front of the boy...you liked. The grey haired male gave you a slight nod and took his place on the right corner of the couch. You stood in front of the television and turned to face Ken. "So...what do you wanna watch?"

"Akira...?"

"Let's reserve that for later"

"...Garden of Words?"

"Too sad"

"50 Shades?" 

You looked at him and deadpanned. "Do you seriously think that I'll watch that?". Ken let out a light chuckle and thought. "How about simple old 'Spirited Away'? That's good" you suggested, trying to find the tape for that. "Yeah no problem. For I know you'll end up crying" he muttered, closing his eyes and laid his head on the couch. "Shut up"

~~~ 

"W-why did she leave? W-without a single kiss or some sort?" you hiccuped and shoved a hand full of popcorn into your mouth. Spirited Away always gets you, you watched this a lot of times before, but the ending still gets you. Ken stares at you and ran his thumb under your eyes. "See? I told you, you'd do it again" he said, finishing drying your tears. You blushed under his touch and lightly slapped his hand away. 

"I want to do a horror movie now. How about Corpse Party?" you changed the subject and surfed through her chosen movies. "Hey, that's a series. Not a movie." Ken argued, but you pulled out a disk labeled "Corpse Party". "I burned the whole 4 episodes into one disk. C'mon don't tell me you're scared?" you teased the male, poking his sides and then pinching his cheeks. He looked at you, as a red color appeared on his cheeks. Ken harboured feelings for you, but never would he say something like that out loud. Staying friends with you was just fine than bringing up the awkwardness. "No. I am not scared. J-just put in the tape"

~~~ 

After a few  violent scenes, you were clinging to Ken's arm, most likely almost tearing it from his body. Seeing someone's organs and eyes out of their rightful place scared you. "Ah STOP IT!!!" you heard somebody scream as gushing was heard. Ken noticed that you were visibly shaking, so he gently tugged his arm out of your grasp, and placed it over your shoulder. By the action, you were pushed into his body. You looked up and saw him staring at the screen, trying to avoid your gaze. You quickly noticed a dust of red on his cheeks.