Chapter 9

After Chloe and I left the spa I took her to Cj's Diner for lunch. I saw all of Daniels family members there and I felt so loved. They kept giving me hugs and asking how I was doing and stuff. I felt like a true member of the family.

"Karizma!!! I missed you." Ianna yelled coming from the back of the restaurant where the kitchen was.

"Well I surly missed you too my little munchkin." I said picking her up into my arms and spinning her around. Daniels sister and I have gotten really closed since we first met. I love hanging out with her. For some reason when I looked at her I saw myself when I was younger. But let's not get it twisted, there was no way I wanted her to be like me now. I had too many issues to want her to be me. But what terrified me the most, is that she would be worse than me.

Ianna begged me to take her with me once lunch was over so I did. How could I resist a face like that? We all wanted to get our nails done (Me more than the others) so that's what we did. Right before we walked into the salon I got a text from Daniel.....

"Hey baby. Dinner at 8, wear something really nice." It read.

"Um ok but where are we going?" I replied wanting to know more.

"You trust me right? Don't worry I got you, just be ready at 8. Catch my heart baby girl." He told me. And once he said that I knew the conversation was over. And I didn't press on about it anymore.

When I got home it was 6:15 so I decided that I needed to start getting ready immediately for this dinner date. Since I didn't know where I was going it was kind of hard to find something to where. Finally I picked out a Tribal Knit Dress. It was white at the top and multicolored at the bottom. Because I spotted out the color purple I put on my purple pumps to match.

For once I was already ready when Daniel came to the house to pick me up. I almost fell over when I walked to the door and seen Daniel wearing a tux and a with hummer limo behind him. Now he had me on edge trying to figure out where we were going tonight.

This was the first time I saw Daniel in a Tux and he looked really good.

For our date he took me to this really fancy restaurant called 'One night only'. At first the place looked closed but I guess he had shut it down for the night. The food there was the boom with a capital BOOM!!! I felt like I was floating on air as we ate and danced and laughed the night away. And then that's when it hit me.

We were standing there in the middle of the dance floor when he kissed me so passionately Heaven fell to Earth. When the kiss was over, I looked up into his big beautiful brown eyes and from right there. Right at that point. I Ms.Karizma Savanna Washington fell in love with Mr.Daniel Rivers. My stomach began to get butterflies and I felt my heart smile. I haven't felt my heart smile since WAYYYYY before my grandmother died. She was the only one that caused that. She always knew what to say.

I wanted to cherish this moment for forever.

"Yo man D' I need it men. Lemme get hit please man. I know you got some on you." A extremely skinny man said while walking up to Daniel and I as we made our way back to our limo. It was clear that he was a crack head.

I could see the rage build up in Daniel's eyes as he looked at the crack head and then to me.

"Can you wait in the car please babe." Daniel told me obviously forcing a smile on his face. I could tell that he was really angry so I just did what he said with no problem.

"Bitch don't you have any respect? Cant you see that I'm with my woman? Next time you walk up to me like that, Imma make it your last fuckin time!!! You hear me nigga??!!!!???!?!" Was all I heard Daniel yell before the limo door opened and he climbed in.