Chapter 12

When I woke up this morning I was in of arms of Daniel, with one missed calls from Zane. I slowly got out of bed careful not to wake up Daniel while doing so . I already knew the ins and outs of talking on the phone and wanting to keep it on the low. I turned on the shower and called Zane back.

"Hello?" I asked. Kinda nervous because Daniel could have walked through that bathroom door at any given moment. So being as smart as I am ,I locked it.

"Hey. Good morning beautiful." Zane's soft yet manly voice spoke.

"You called new last night, right?" I asked while taking a seat on the toilet.

"Um yea I was wondering if you wanted to grab a bite to eat later or something." He spoke

"I can't. I'm really busy today. Maybe next time." I said before hanging up the phone. I felt like if I would've stayed on the phone any longer I would have changed my mind and said yes. 

After a long hot shower I returned back to bed with Daniel and began to watch TV. Before I knew it Daniel was up making his way to the bathroom. I have never known for a guy to take forever in the bathroom until I met him. He takes up more time than the average female. And that's just to use the bathroom, brush his hair, brush his teeth and wash his face. Talk about a pretty boy. 

A part of me wanted to text Zane to tell him that I changed my mind. But I just couldn't. I love ... No I'm in love with Daniel. Everything he did felt right and even though we had our problems he was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, to start a family with. And nothing ... I mean NOTHING will change that!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"K. I was just in your bathroom and I noticed that you box of Tampons haven't been touched." Chloe said tossing a close pack of lady stuff on my bed.

"So what. I'll use them this month. Relax girl." I said walking over to my bathroom and putting the pack back where they belonged.

"Karizma honey. Imma need you to do the math. You and I brought our Tampons at the same time. TWO months ago. If you haven't used used that box and you were fresh out when we brought these. Karizma boo ... You pregnant. " She spat with no hesitation.

I was in such a state a shock that I didn't know what to do. I didn't even know that I was crying until I felt the soft comforting touch of my best friend., and the sound of her reassuring voice telling me that things are going to be OK. 

What was I gonna do? How was I gonna tell Daniel. I'm not ready to be a mother. I have so much more to do with my life. I still wanted to travel and party. 

"What am I gonna do? And please don't say what I know your thinking. You know I don't believe in that." I asked Chloe looking at her hoping there was a sign of hope in her eyes.

Chloe believed in abortions strongly. But I don't. I can't end a life that has never even started. I wouldn't even try to. Abortions make me sick to my stomach.

"What your gonna do is go in the bathroom and clean your face. Then we are going to get in your car go to the nearest hospital and see if you really have a bun in that oven of yours." Chloe spoke as she helped me walk to the bathroom.

I didn't have the strength to drive myself, so I climbed in the car and laid down in the backseat. My mind was racing a mile a minute. What if i turned out to be just like my mother, or worse. I was so lost. Minutes later I dozed off into a light sleep.

"Listen to me baby, you are nothing like your mother ya hear? Your better than that. You give that baby inside your belly the life you always wanted." I woke up in a hospital bed wondering how I got there. I guess my sleep was deeper than what I thought it is. I couldn't help but cry. I missed my grandmother so much and to see her in my dreams made everything so much harder for me. For her to tell me to keep my baby made me begin to think. Maybe i would be an awesome mother. I can give my child the motherly love and support I've never got.

I'm gonna keep this baby. For me and my grandmother. 

When I got home it was confirmed that I was two months and two weeks along. I had to figure out how I was going to tell Daniel. I didn't even know if he wanted kids or not. But I was about to find out.

"Hello?" I spoke with a very shaky voice.

"Babe are you crying?" Daniel asked. I could hear every bit of worry in his voice. 

"Can you co-" 

"I'm on my way."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When Daniel walked into my bedroom i had all of my papers laid out on the floor. I could tell that he was confused by the mess.

"Daniel.... I... I'm pregnant." I said just above a whisper but loud enough for him to hear me. I had started to get really nauseous when he both fell quite. The silence became so strong I couldn't take it. I hopped up and sprinted to the bathroom throwing up everything I had ever eaten within my 22 years of living.I feel of Daniels warm hands on my back made me feel so much better. But his silence was still killing me.

"Say something." i said pulling myself off of the bathroom floor.

When I was fully up off the floor Daniel helped me into bed, fixed me a cup of water, and then laid next to me holding tighter than ever. 

"I love you and I never want to see you cry like that ever again. I got you, and our child. You will never have to worry about anything. We are going to be the best parents in the world. I promise." He whispered into my ear.