Chapter 11

"Baby look I know I messed up and I know it's 2 something in the morning.... But I love you and I need you in my life. I'll do whatever it takes to make things right between us again. Just please, give me another chance." He begged.

I was so speechless I didn't know what to do or say. I just stood there looking like I just saw a ghost or some shit. And then out of no where he kissed me. I was lost in such a trance that lost my train of thought for a second . I can't lie I craved for Daniel's touch. The feel of his lips against mine. The thought of his hands roaming my body and much more.

'' Oh Daniel.'' I cried out a we made our way to my bedroom. I could feel my pussy getting wetter by the second as we ripped each others clothings off. My body shivered as he picked me up and gently placed me on the bed. He began to kiss me from my neck down to my chest stopping at my breast to give each of them some play time. First the right and then the left. My nipples harden as he nibbled, licked, and sucked on them as if they were his last meal.

By the time he made it to my pot of gold I was soaked. I came hear him chuckle to him self just before he began to devour my lady part. His warm tongue between my legs drove me crazy. Damn that boy could eat. I began to moan without control as he worked his magic. I find it crazy how he is re only man that had made me have an organism just by using his tongue. And boy oh boy what a lively tounge it is. I the struck with a sudden shock as he replaced his tounge with his 10 and 1/2 inches of heaven on earth. The look he gave me when he looked me in the eyes as he have me long deep strokes made new fall in love with all over again. I closed my eyes to enjoy the unexplainable moment more.

"Yessss" I cried out in deep pleasure. Words couldn't describe how good this felt. Things suddenly went left for me when Zane's face popped up in my head . And I couldn't help but wonder entry he would feel like between my legs. And soon enough I will find out by for now Daniel will have to do ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waking up next to Daniel was like waking up in heaven. That big knows he can put in down. Me being me I wanted to do something nice for him, so I decided to cook him his favorite breakfast. Bacon, eggs, sausage patties, and cinnamon flavored pancakes just like his mom makes it back at cj's. By the time I was done Daniel was up using the bathroom.

"Whhaaaatttt. You made me breakfast in bed? How can I ever repay thee??" He laughed while climbing into bed next to me.

"Shut up and eat." I giggled while passing him his plate.

"Mmmmm. Thanks babe this is the best cooking I have ever had." He says through bites.

"Oh yea. Well that's ya moms recipe soo..... I'll be sure to tell her that next time I see her." I  yelled over my sholder while walking to the bathroom to start some bath water.

"Hey Rizma , who was that banging on the door lastni... oh I'm so sorry I didn't know you had company." Chole said closing my door just as fast as she opened it. That girl so damn dingy I swear.

"Hey babe let's go out tonight. Just me and you. To make up got last time. " Daniel said coming up from behind him and kissing me softly on the back of my neck. Damn that felt good.

"Sure." I said turning around and kissing him in the lips and then his chest, and abs and .....

I dropped to my knees and have him the best head ever. I knew I had to be doing a good job because he couldn't stop moaning and grunting. When we were both finished we showered and headed out for the day. We made a couple of stops to by the trap. He the nw to the movies and out to lunch

. I had a nice time and I ended up sleeping over at Daniels. This man could honestly be the love of my life.