Chapter 4

"Is it bad that I never made love (no) I never did it but I sure no how to..."

My phone sang and vibrated at the same time. The feeling of the vibration against my bed scared the crap out of me. I knew I should've put it on the dresser when I had the chance. It was only a text message and I would have usually ignored it, but since I was up and it was the cause of waking me up I decided to check to see who it was, and why were they waking me up at......... 7 IN THE MORNING!!!!!!!!

Uhhhhh.

"Hey beautiful. Its ya boy Daniel. I was hittin you up to see if you wanted to get somethin to eat or something. Hit me up and let me know whats good."

Uhh. Why was he bothering me? Didn't he have a job or something of that nature to tend to at 7o'colck in the morning. But being the woman I am I just couldn't say no. He was really cute and there was something about his smile that I had to see it again. After texting him back that I would join him for breakfast and giving him my new address, I immediately began to get ready.

I stood in front of my closet trying to figure out what to wear when something hit me. I remember buying the cutest outfit from a little boutique when I first came to the Bronx. I think it was called Lulu's Boutique. I quickly went to my  drawer and dug out the black waist high shorts, and light blue (Almost jean looking) flower printed bustier. Then I ran to my closet and pulled out my teal Hollister sweater and black and white wedges. I took a glance at my Marilyn Monroe clock on my wally and noticed that it was 7:30. Damn Daniel said he would be here by 8o'clock, and I was nowhere near ready.

Once I got out the shower and did my hair and make up it was exactly 8o'clock, and to 8:02 there was a sudden knock at my door. Crap he's here and I hadn't even put on lotion yet. Even though I wanted to leave him outside until I was done getting ready, I went  to the door to let him in anyway. Only wearing my towel.

"Whoa beautiful, we ain't even been on our first date and your tryna throw that thang at me." he said with an amusing smirk on his face.

"Whatever unfortunately I'm not ready yet. All I gotta do is put on my fit and I will be right out.You can just chill out here if you want." I said while turning around and walking back to my room.

"And what if I don't wanna chill out here. What if I wanna follow you to where ever you goin?" He asked with no hesitation.

"Sorry baby boy. But it ain't that type of party." I told him over the shoulder. At least 10 minutes later I was fully dressed and ready to go. I almost forgot my really cute owl necklace my grandmother gave me, so I ran back to get it. I never left home with out it.

"God Damn ma. If being sexy was a crime you would be going to jail for life." He had told me while we were walking out of my front door.

I knew I looked good but I didn't want to look too conceited on my first date with Daniel.

"Thank you." Was all I could say before climbing into his white on white Range Rover. I must admit, he had a really nice taste in cars, and clothes, and jewelry. I mean he looked like he made pretty good money if he  could afford all of this right? He had on lil' Wayne TrukFit outfit and LeBron James latest pair of shoes to match.

"Soooo.... Where do you plan on taking me Mr. Daniel?" I asked as we pulled out of my driveway and down the street.

"To this little spot I know. They got the bets breakfast in town. You gone like it I promise." He replied smiling from ear to ear.

I was going to ask exactly where this place was but I didn't want to press on about the situation. For some odd reason I trusted him enough not to ask anymore questions. I just decided to sit back and relax while he drove to wherever we were going. which didn't take long.