Chapter 4

It was a sleepless night for Ciel Phantomhive. He laid awake in his bed the entire night, staring off into nothingness. He didn't know why, but Sebastian's kiss felt good. Right even and Ciel hated it. He couldn't trust anyone, he wouldn't allow himself.

He found himself often touching his lips lightly and drifting off. Why had he done it? He found himself wanting more. He wasn't satisfied with the small kiss Sebastian had started this whole thing with.

He didn't know why he was feeling like this. His alarm clock went off and he let his hand slam down on the off button. He wasn't going to go to school today. Facing Sebastian was out of the question for him, he didn't like facing things. It was another one of his fears.

Suddenly he remember who Sebastian was at school. He was the guy that everyone wanted to get a hold of. Why did he go for Ciel?

He's probably just experimenting or playing with me or something, he thought to himself, finding himself slightly disappointed at the conclusion of his thoughts.

But what if Sebastian really did want him. No. Wrong. He shook his head and tried to clear his thoughts. Now they were all muddled up. What has this guy done to him? This tall, dark haired, crimson orbed, extremely hot— stop, Ciel, stop. He blushed to himself and buried his face in his hands in self embarrassment.

Grumbling, he flung himself onto his bed, burying his heated face into his pillows. He was annoyed at himself most of all. Glancing up to look at the clock he realized he'd been pondering and going back and forth about this Sebastian situation for half the day. By now, school would be done.

He needed to head to work. Getting up, he grasped onto his coat and flung the door open, running into a little too familiar chest. Sebastian looked at him in confusion. "Ah, I was just wondering why you weren't in school today. The head mistress let me in." He smiled much to Ciel's disgust. "Where are you heading?"

"Since when did you become my gaurdian." His question was more a statement really. "If you must know, work." He didn't care anymore, the taller male already knew. What dignity did he have left to keep anyways? He made his way through the littered corridor and out the front door.

Sebastian followed, causing Ciel to inwardly sigh in exasperation. He didn't want to be around this man. He didn't understand himself right now. What was up with this Sebastian guy anyways?

Coming to the club, Ciel got off, Sebastian of course following not far behind. He looked slightly surprised and puzzled as they entered and Ciel's cheeks went red again from even more embarrassment.

Sebastian walked over to the counter and spoke to Alois before walking over to Ciel. He looked at him and gave him a sly smirk.

"Aren't you going to take me to our room?" He asked.

Ciel looked up at him surprised, some happiness and relief shimmering in his eyes. Quickly he showed Sebastian down to an empty room before unlocking and locking the door behind him.

"Thank you so much," he said, thanking Sebastian for getting him out of all this today. He looked down before going ahead with it. "Why... Did you kiss me yesterday?" He blurted out bluntly, his eyes closed and head down.

Sebastian was still for a moment before he walked over to where Ciel was. He put his hand under Ciel's chin, raising his face to his. Ciel could feel his hot breath on his face. Sebastian looked quite intimidating but he didn't feel a need to have to pull away.

"Your soul." Came Sebastian's simple response.

Ciel's eye widened. His soul? Was this guy insane. Just then Sebastian eyes flashed pink again but Ciel still didn't shrink away. "Why?" He let his own breath wash over Sebastian's face as well, giving the same affect.