Chapter 11

[ smut warning. finally, right ? *moon emoji* ]

Baron Kelvin and his 'gang' obviously hadn't learned their lesson after their encounter with Sebastian. After a while, they had started back up at Ciel, just not physically — yet.

Ciel would tune them out. He couldn't stand to listen to them. He wouldn't believe their words. He had Sebastian and that was all the mattered to him. Nothing mattered to Ciel anymore other than that damned demon he think he'd grown to love.

Another day of teasing and the school day was almost done. Sebastian couldn't drive him home today, much to Ciel's disappointment. He just gave him a peck in front of the bus and walked off, leaving Ciel with flaring pink cheeks.

The bluenette boarded the once again cramped bus. At the next stop, a man sat himself quite happily next to him and Ciel inwardly groaned, immediately shying away. He knew his type. They're the ones who came around the club often.

For about three minutes he could feel the man's gaze boring a hole into the side of his head and he shifted uncomfortably. His thoughts were confirmed as he jumped slightly as a hand landed on his thigh.

He bit his lip and looked down to the side. The bus was so crowded it was an ideal spot for people to be un wantedly groped. This happened quite often and Ciel didn't want to make a scene. He tried his best to ignore the stranger's hand placed atop his manhood as best as he could but it was no use.

He bit his lip and kept his face under a mask of indifference as he felt himself become hardened under his touch. He hated this. Memories flowed into his mind at the feeling. It took all of his will power not to cry out.

After what felt like eon's, he arrived at his street. Quickly he shrugged the man off him and hurriedly jogged off of the bus with his head down, biting down tightly on his lip.

He barged past the head of the orphanage, Madame Red, as she yelled about getting him back to the club. He quickly shut his door and looked down at his slight problem down below.

"Dammit," he growled, almost willing the tears away completely.

With a shaking hand, he reached down to take care of it before pausing. He couldn't live in fear of this all his life. He'd been getting nowhere. Sebastian would surely become done with him if he wouldn't be able to give him what he desired.

With a deep breath he pulled out his phone and dialled his number, his breath shaking at his decision. Each ring echoed in his ears until he picked up.

"Hey. What is it?"

Ciel took a deep breath.

"Sebastian... Can you... Help me?"

He assumed Sebastian understood what he had meant because he kindly said he'd be over soon. Ciel had already locked his door because Sebastian would come through the window as per usual.

Ciel thought about Sebastian, causing his 'problem' to grow. He winced as it became worse. By the time Sebastian arrived it was unbearable.

"Are you positive?" Sebastian's voice was soft and questioning.

Ciel nodded and bit his lip.

"Just take off my pant's already; it hurts."

Sebastian's hands made their was to Ciel's pants as he swiftly and gently pulled them off. Ciel's member ached and he couldn't stand it. He pushed all the memories from bad experiences, including that afternoon, from his mind.

"I don't want to be scared anymore..." He said.

Sebastian nodded and Ciel flinched slightly at the feeling of Sebastian's hands on his hips as he began to remove his boxers. He paused and Ciel nodded, scolding himself for flinching.