seven ;; luke

a/n get yo butts ready bc

luke

"Hey," I yell as I watch my girlfriend run away with the red-headed boy. I sigh before adding, "Call me when you're not mad anymore!!"

Then I softly close the door. I was focused on Jessica, but out of the blue the red-headed boy just crossed my mind. The picture burning in my brain as he kisses me. The thought of it just sent shivers down my spine. His soft lips pressing--

Wait a minute. Luke, you hate gays. Stop thinking about the little punk-assed weirdo.

My breath hitches as I begin to hear the little harsh whisper in my head. I can control them. All I did was think about Jessica, then poof, it's silenced. But, ever since this boy came, I'm beginning to hear them again.

"No, Luke," I say aloud. "Stop being so homophobic." Then I began to think about Jessica. They shut up.

"Okay." I sigh. Then I stood up and turned on the television. Mean Girls was on. Cool.

Soon, I realize how long Jessica had been out. Looking at the clock, I realize that she had spent merely and hour with Michael. I began to worry.

Michael must've done something...

I stood up. I couldn't let anything happen to Jessica. I zoomed out the door. For some reason, I knew Jessica would be at the park. After our fights, I'd find her there. Sometimes.

Then I saw her. I slowly began to walk towards them so that they wouldn't see me. I'd just be in earshot.

"...break up with him. Friends?" I hear Michael say.

What?!

Anger burns inside. What does that shithead want from me?

"Friends."

I widen my eyes.

J-Jessica wants to break up?

I jump out of my hiding spot, stomp towards them, grit my teeth and growl deeply, "Jessica."

Both of them turn in surprise and look at me with wide eyes.

"I, um," Jessica begins. "It's not what it looks like, Luke. We're not gonna--"

"I KNOW!" I roar, my knuckles turning white as I felt the veins. My voice cracks as I say, "But, why?"

Jessica looks at me, a pale expression plastered on her face. "Why what?"

"Why would you break up with me?"

I can't let this happen.

I can't ever let this happen.

END OF CHAPTER 7

sorry if that was boring bUT

HERE IT IS!!

SORRY IF ITS WEIRD BUT ITS MY FIRST ONE HUEHUEHUEHUEHEUEHUEHUE

PRESENTING...

THE OTHER DIMENSION MUKE TRAILER!!!

enjoy~

honestly the pictures are the part i need to work on bc thEY NEED SOME FITTING ok babai tell me if its rly ugly and bad or just tell me that idk