six ;; friends

michael.

"So you kissed my boyfriend?"

I froze in my spot, words forming a random sentence in my mind. "N-no" was all I could say.

She sighs. "I can't trust you if you won't tell me the truth. "

"Fine," I say, following her sigh. "How can anyone not kiss your boyfriend? He's hot."

She smiles softly. "I know...but he's not as perfect as he looks. Luke can be a little rude sometimes." But when I look straight into her eyes I can tell that there was more than rude.

"Jess," I say in a stern tone. I sound like my mother. "I don't think you're finished. Tell me more about Luke."

Jessica glances at me for half a second before she instantly goes back to the ground and goes back to the previous topic. "To be honest, I wanna break up with him."

"Why don't you?" I question. I mean, girls have the right to break up with boys. Why does she make it look like breaking up with Luke seem like a bad thing then?

((so um before you start reading the next one there'll be a bit of rewriting since like the sentence im going to write next is from a story i wrote but i'll just change a bit. For those who know quotestyles shes one of my favorite authors and her book 'mend' is really awesome and yeah im copying from there so bYE))

"When my family went broke, we couldn't do anything about it. My mom works as a maid but her former employer fired her because like, he tried to rape her and stuff. Then one day Luke's mother just, appeared. She gave my mom the job but since we lived far from Luke's house at the time, we had to move into his house. At first, Luke was really sweet and caring, but like five minutes after we got together, he became this mean person. He wasn't himself. Then after a week, you came. I'm glad you're here Michael." She says, caressing my fiery red hair. Then she jumps to another subject. "I like your hair."

"Why can't you break up with Luke?" I ask.

She exhaled slowly. "Because if I do, Luke could turn me in to his dad and my mom would be fired again. Michael, I need help."

"Then I'll do whatever I can to help you break up with him." I smile. "Friends?"

"Friends."

"Jessica." A familiar voice says, full of anger and worry.

END OF CHAPTER 6

lol sorry that was boring

-faye