five ;; jessica

michael

I stood by the door, rubbing my arm nervously. I had just kissed the boy I loved, forgetting the fact that he was a crappy spoiled brat who doesn't know a thing about me.

You know what, I thought. I better not.

I turned around before the door opened. Oh my go--

"Um, are you Michael?" a familiar voice says. I quickly turn around to find the one girl I knew was bitchy.

I eyed her with disgust. Her hair was still the same. Blonde. Her eyes ever so blue. "Jessica?"

"Uh, hi..." she says, smiling shyly. What is this? I remember the first time we met.

"Hey, Michael!" Calum calls as I hear the door close. "I want you to meet Jessica, the girl I told you about!"

I look at Luke and smiled. "Sorry, babe. I want to meet the girl." Then he pouts at me.

"Well, if you're meeting her, I'm meeting her too!"

I giggle lightly as he excitingly jumps up to my side. We walk to the living room and she was just as I expected.

Blonde. Pretty. Somehow bitchy looking. Like those nerdy girls in the movies with enemies such as her.

"Hello!" She says while putting on a fake smile. She looks at Luke with somehow lust in her eyes. My fists curl into a tight grip.

"Hi!" I reply, jumping in front of Luke. Then she eyes me with disgust.

"And who might you be?"

I sigh and look at her. "Michael. This is my boyfriend, Luke."

Then she snorts. "Boyfriend? Oh my god, Calum, why didn't you tell me this weirdo is gay?! I hate gay people! They deserve to burn in hell! Especially you, so called Michael--"

"Jessica!" Calum basically screams. I was on the verge in tears. What a homophobic bitch.

"What? I'm right, right?"

"Um, Michael?" a soft voice says and I was snapped to reality.

I continue to look at her with disgust. But something hits me.

This is the other dimension right? Then Jessica should be...

"I'm Jessica." She smiles. Then she gasps. "You have nice piercings..."

That made me smile a bit. "Thanks."

I watched in silence as she glazes her fingertips across my right eyebrow. I guess in this dimension she wasn't as bad as I thought.

"Hey, babe, who are you talking t--" a voice says before my eyes meet with a bright blue pair. I immediately recognize the ocean blue staring back at me in disgust. "Jessica! Stay away from him! He's gay!"

Like you weren't mine in the other dimension.

I took a few steps back as Luke tries to pull Jessica into a forceful hug. But Jessica was trying to resist.

"Luke, get off me!" She shrieks, finally out of his grip. "Michael's gay! So what? He's still a human being! There's nothing wrong with that!"

"Yes there is!" Luke yelled back. I was caught off guard because the Luke Hemmings I once knew would never yell that loud. "Gays should go to hell and burn to crust!"

"Stop it!" Jessica chokes as if she was going to cry. Then she turns on her heels and grabs my wrist. "C'mon, Michael. Let's go away from Luke for a while."

"Hey!" Luke calls back as I was being yanked by Jessica. But she didn't turn around. "Call me when you're not mad anymore!" Then he slams the door loudly.

"Jessica, you're um..." I whine because I didn't really expect her grip to be really strong. "Ouch."

She lets go. I suddenly realize we're in the playground. A bunch of kids were there but they didn't seem to mind us at all. Looking at my wrist, I've noticed that Jessica left quite a mark left on it.

Suddenly I hear crying and sniffles.

I look down at Jessica as she pants and sniffles softly, her hands on her bent knees. I can tell that she was tired from all that running and pulling. Without a word, I softly grab her hand and pull her with me to a bench facing the riverbed in front.

"Thanks," I breathe out, not making eye contact.

"For what?"

"For defending me back there from uh...Luke."

Should I tell her?

"Nah, it's nothing. Luke and I fight nearly 24/7, so I'm used to it." She says. Then we both sigh in unison.

"Aren't you tired of fighting with someone nearly everyday?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows. She nods and looks at me with a tear-stained face.

"Yes, but I can't break up with him." She says breathlessly. It's almost a whisper. I glance at her for half a second. But she does it too, which makes me fluster. I was about to say something before she cuts me off.

"So you kissed my boyfriend?"

END OF CHAPTER 5

wow thats long

ayayayayayaya

btw i just found out about michael and camila

at first they were like trending today but when i checked it was two years ago so nvm

bUT

I LIKE CAMILA

I LIKE MICHAEL

I CANT

and i watched the jet black heart video

MICHAEL FRIGGING CRIED

SO I CRI TOO

:'(

mike dun cry

i wish i was in the video

but hey

MERRY ADVANCED CHRISTMAS

YESH IM EXCITEDDDD

-faye