chapter 33

here is the chapter before the last one. so here is your guys answer's. i hope you like.

Chapter 33-It all comes together

I turn around to find Landon weaving in and out of the crowed. I look around to try to hide the fact that I am crying like a baby. I set my things down and waited for him to reach me.

When he reaches me, he just stands there staring at me, taking in raged breathes. “What are you doing?” he asked.

“I- I wrote you a letter, didn’t you read it?” I asked not wanting to get into it.

He nods. “That’s why I am here. Aubrey, how can think i can just let you leave?” he asked.

I look away, tears coming more rapidly. I wipe them away and turn back to him. “I need to do this.” I told him.

“Why? Why do you need to leave?” he pleads.

“Because I am the reason why.” I told him, pressing a finger to my chest.

“Why, what?” he asked.

“Why you’re giving up.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Landon when you first found out I was your mate, I was broken, hurt. I needed mending, attention; I needed to know that there is some good in this world. And you gave it to me. Everything. You healed me, you showed me love, family.” I paused, looking down. “But in that process, you lost who you were. Don’t you remember? You were the jerk, the player; you had tons of friends that you hung out with every day! Most importantly, you had a future.” I looked back up at him. “But all of that is gone because of me. Because of the healing, the attention that I needed. And I know you don’t regret a day of it and either do I, trust me. But I can’t keep doing this to you. I was being selfish, I can’t be that anymore.”

He frowned at me. “I gladly gave that up. I wanted to! To be with you, I would give up anything, do anything!” he said, cupping my checks in his palms.

I sighed. “I know, that’s why I need to leave. You should do or be anything that you want to be. I shouldn’t even question it and I don’t, unless it’s because of me. You won’t be Alpha because of me. I’m taking your future away if I stay.” I said, grabbing on to his wrists.

He shook his head. “No, you’re taking my future away if you leave.”

“Landon, if I stay and you don’t do what you meant to do. What your father and his father have been doing for years and years, what you know deep in your heart what you suppose to do, you’ll hate me. You will, I know you will. And I won’t blame you. Because I would hate myself for keeping you back. For keeping you all to myself.” I told him, looking deep into those eyes I love so much.

He looks down and sighs. “I could never hate you.” He looks back up at me. “But if me not becoming Alpha makes you hate yourself then I’ll be Alpha.”

I shook my head and backed away. “No. I don’t want to push you into something you don’t want!” I shouted. “That’s why I am leaving Landon. I don’t want to make you do something you don’t want to do!” I let out a frustrated yell and grabbed my head. “I just want to give you, what you gave me.” I told him.

“You already have.” I looked up at him and he walk towards me. He took my hands off my head and kept them in his hands. “every day that we spent together, you showed me what I have been missing. What life could mean. What our future could hold.” He squeezes my hands. “What I want?” he asked. I nodded my head. “I want a future with you. A family, kids, growing old with you. I want to have a big family dinner with my parents there and your mom with our kids surrounding us. I want little girls with your hair, your eyes, and your smile. I want you for the rest of my life and I don’t care what job I have or where I am or if we live in a box. All I want is you right there beside me.” He told me with so emotion that I could see it play out in his head. His eyes said he was happy, sad, ecstatic and most of all hopeful.

I let out a choked sob and nodded my head because I could see everything he just said. I could see the dining room that we would have thanksgiving dinner’s in or the living room we would sneak down in, in the middle of the night to set out the Christmas presents so the kids thought it was Santa clause. I could see us sitting on the porch on a swing while watching our grandchildren run around and play.

He wrapped me in his arms and held me tight. “I will do anything you ask and not question it or hate one moment of it.” He whispered in my ear. He kissed my temple and laid his chin on my head.

I gathered his shirt in my fist and mentally kicked myself. How could I be so stupid?! How can I leave a guy like him?! I don’t even know how I was going to be able to get on that train and not look back.

He let go of me and gave me a peck on the lips that was lite but passionate at the same time.

He laid his forehead on my and looked at me. “Want to go home?” he asked.

I nodded my head and he let go of me, taking my hand. He grabbed my suite case with the other. I grabbed my backpack and swung it over my shoulder. I leaned my head against his arm and whispered, “I want it too. Everything you just told me that you wanted, I want it too.” I looked up at him.

He grinned and kissed my forehead. “Good.”

We climbed into the SUV and shut the door behind us. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I laid my head back and looked at him, smiling. Then we were driving towards home, where our future awaits.

 so comment vote and fan!!!!

remember one more chapter left so keep reading!!!!!!!!!

 i will upload the very last chapter of Aubrey story tomorrow night!!!