Chapter 37

Merry Christmas everyone! If you don't do Christmas, Happy Holidays and I wish you well with whatever you are doing on this day! Thank you for the likes and comments! Enjoy! 

Morning time came and the sun peered in through the window, causing my eyes to open the slightest and start to awake. I stretched and yawned and found a quietly sleeping Julian next to me, so cute. It has only been six months since we met and I know it's been less since we've actually been together as a couple, but I love him so much. He's my best friend. 

As I studied his features and let my fingers explore through his hair, his eyes opened barely and a smile appeared on his face.

"Mornin'" He yawned, before inching closer.

"Good morning sleepy." He pulled me in close and just stared at me, smiling.

"What?" 

"You're just the best thing to wake up next to in the morning. Actually whenever." I smiled back and gave him a kiss, one that lingered on for a little long for a morning kiss. 

"How about we just stay in here for another few minutes and 'wake' up?" He winked, moving his hands down to my ass.

"Julian, we are at your parents house. God forbid someone hears us." I started to wriggle away from his grip and started to rummage through my luggage to find what I had planned to wear for the day. 

"Oh come on, can't we just be quiet?" Julian whined like a child, coming up from behind and wrapping his arms around me. 

I knew we shouldn't and that we couldn't, but why not mess with him?

"Julian baby come here." I said in my most sexy voice, which made him move like lightening to be closer to me. He stared intently at me and I moved close so my lips would be near his ear.

"You know as well as I do, that when we have sex, I can't help but be loud. Now I really can't have your parents and siblings hear me moaning, gasping and screaming your name. Screaming harder and faster, I'm sorry baby, that just can't happen." I whispered and pulled away. He looked pained and he gulped, adjusting his stance.

"I hate you so much." He said back, causing me to start laughing, but making sure to not be too loud. 

"Like, do you know what that does to me?" Now he looked angry and he shifted away, grabbing at his clothes. I walked myself over to him and sat next to him after picking out my clothes.

"Look, I can't be quiet okay? I just can't. But you can." He looked at me confused as he set his clothes down. 

"What the hell are you talking about?" I smiled and set my down as well before moving my hand to his thigh, causing him to slightly jump at the suddenness. 

"You have the ability to be quiet. I can be quiet if something is in my mouth." I winked before pushing him down. 

"I take it all back, I love you." I chuckled before pulling down his boxers, getting to work at our quiet morning.

---------

"You happy now babe?" I asked as Julian slipped on his pants, looking satisfied as all hell. 

"You bet I am. Geez I'm lucky." I shook my head as I finally slipped on my clothes. Since it was fourth of July, I decided on a pair of shorts and a flag tank top that was white with the stars and stripes. 

"I think everyone is waking up now, lets go eat breakfast!" Julian gets excited about many things, food is one of the main things that make him truly ecstatic in life. That and morning blow jobs.