Part 2

11. Louis's Twitter address is Louis_Tomlinson. As of 7th September 2012 he has 5,733,265 followers.

12. When Louis was a DJ for an afternoon at The Hits Radio in February 2012 his #1DHQ playlist was Rihanna 'Only Girl (In The World)', Gym Class Heroes 'Stereo Hearts', Flo Rida 'Good Feeling', Jessie J 'Domino', Lady Gaga 'Edge Of Glory', Robbie Williams 'Angels', LMFAO 'Party Rock Anthem', Adele 'Rolling In The Deep', One Direction 'Moments', Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo 'Give Me Everything Tonight', Jason Derulo 'Don't Wanna Go Home', Coldplay 'Paradise', Olly Murs 'Dance With Me Tonight', Ed Sheeran 'Drunk', JLS 'Eyes Wide Shut' and One Direction 'One Thing'.

13. Louis was born to mother Johannah Poulston and father Troy Austin.

14. Troy and Johannah split up when Louis was young. He eventually took on his stepfather Mark Tomlinson's surname.

15. Louis has five younger half-sisters: one on his father's side (Georgia), and four on his mother's side (Charlotte, Félicité, and twins Daisy and Phoebe).

16. When he was just 11 years old, Louis had a role as an extra on ITV drama Fat Friends. His newborn sisters Daisy and Phoebe starred as babies on the show.

17. Spurred on by his appearance on Fat Friends, Louis attended acting school in his spare time and eventually had small parts in 2006 ITV drama If I Had You! and the BBC's Waterloo Road.

18. When he first auditioned for The X Factor, Louis was a sixth form student at Hall Cross School in Doncaster.

19. Louis also attended The Hayfield School in Doncaster but dropped out when he failed his first year of A-levels.

20. Louis had a number of part-time jobs before The X Factor including working at a local cinema and as a hospitality waiter at Doncaster Rovers Football Club.