Part 7

61. Louis is an animal thief! He stole a pig's trotter from a house the boys were staying at but had to give it back when the owners of the property called 1D's management. He said: "I borrowed it, and then got caught for borrowing it, yeah... We had to give it back because they rang up management and cried about it... They're lucky we didn't nick a full pig."

62. One of Louis's favourite mottos is "Live lifer for the moment because everything else is uncertain."

63. Louis once played a brilliant prank on Harry where he changed his name to Frankie Sandford in Harry's phone. Louis then phoned repeatedly so by the time Harry checked his phone he had 23 missed calls from Frankie! LOL! 

64. The two traits Louis looks for in a girl are confidence and a good sense of humour.

65. In 2011, Louis's mum Johannah and stepdad Mark split up. Speaking about his mum, Louis said: "It must be so much harder for her because I'm living this fantastic life and being so busy every day whereas she's still in the old life I was in but without me... it must be really difficult for her not to get upset."

66. Louis's pet hate is when people chew their food too loudly.

67. Louis has size ten feet.

68. Louis calls Harry 'pumpkin' – an affectionate term in the North of England.

69. Louis absolutely loves being surrounded by screaming fans. He told Teen Now: "Its incredible - it's great to have people show their support for you when you're doing something that you love, and the fact that they are girls makes it that much better!"

70. A man who works in the music industry once tried to have a snog with Louis! "It was a press guy.... he just started going in for a kiss!," said Louis.